• Published on 09-07-2012 11:55 AM
      Article Preview

Red Box: Rock, Dine, Roll at The Ayala Terraces Cebu celebrates its 2nd year anniversary with offers so good, they will make you fall off your seats! So make sure you grab onto something.

For the whole month of September, it is one big party every night! Eat, Drink, and ...
      Published on 09-01-2012 11:40 AM
      Article Preview

Sometimes when you're off to one place and it just seems unavailable, you discover new places instead. This is how we discovered Firozian Indian Tea House. The kids and I were off to Army Navy since it was near the house. It was full thus we opted to go somewhere else.

Establishment Name: ...
      Published on 08-25-2012 09:15 AM
      Article Preview

In line with National Nutrition Month, SumoSam introduces its wide array of delectable and nutritious avocado dishes prepared in various ways for the whole family to enjoy. Avocado is known to have many benefits, providing nearly 20 essential nutrients including fiber, potassium, B-Vitamins and folic ...
      Published on 08-18-2012 09:00 AM
      Article Preview

It took some time, but look around you—Cebu has finally embraced the burger crave, evident in the sprout of burger places that are going to fill up your variety of choices once your stomach kicks in for that crave.

The good thing about this burger crave embrace is that we now have a lot ...
      Published on 08-14-2012 09:00 AM
      Article Preview

Oh, hey all you tea addicts! For those who are not, did you feed your milk tea curiosity already? If not, then it is good that you are reading this.

As I said in my introductory post, I was a non-tea lover, making yucky faces when you mention tea—mainly because my first tea experience ...
      Published on 08-13-2012 11:56 AM
      Article Preview

Hi skeptical-but-future-tea lovers and everyone! We are now at the 3rd part of our series of articles for my recommended milk tea places in Cebu. For those of you who just read this article, you may want to check out the first 2 articles which featured my first 2 recommendations (just click the store ...
      Published on 08-12-2012 09:00 AM
      Article Preview

Hello, tea lovers and future tea lovers! For those of you who are skeptical because of their own personal concept of teas in general, I hear you. I've been there. However, I have been converted because some milk tea places have creatively nudged my fancy on milk teas.

Yesterday, we ...

Page 79 of 83 FirstFirst ... 6976777879808182 ... LastLast
    about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top