• Earth Day Family Festival at Bluewater Resorts

Bluewater Resorts join the rest of the global community in celebrating Earth Day. This Sunday, April 21, take your family to Bluewater Maribago, Panglao or Sumilon and be part of “My BlueARTh”, a festival of arts, food and music to increase awareness about the environment and its protection.

Now on its second year, Bluewater Resorts’ Earth Day Family Festival is a full day of fun and learning activities. Come and be part of the art and connect your heart to nature by visiting our ‘Bamboo House of Chimes dubbed Huni sa Hangin which means Hymn of the Wind in the local dialect’, writing your pledge for the environment in our ‘HumaniTREE’, and witness the release of sky lanterns by the beach during our ‘Wishes in the Sky’ for the earth.

Also featured is a music festival being headlined by some of Cebu’s top musical acts like Bethany with their own brand of music that borders on the sublime and the poetic. With catchy guitar hooks and melodies, Bethany is going to leave the audience begging for an encore after their performance.
      The music fest will also have Martina San Diego a Filipino-American artist who started writing songs when she was 12. Coming back to Cebu to find her roots, she is quickly making a name in the local music scene with her live performances and the upcoming release of her solo album.
      Bluewater Maribago Beach Resort’s “my blueARTh music fest” will surely be a great venue to listen to great music while enjoying the beach and a cool umbrella drink on one hand. So bring everyone along.
      To join Bluewater Resorts’ “My BlueARTh” event, simply avail of our Day Tour Packages, with very special rates at P800 nett per person. This already includes buffet lunch, complimentary use of the resort’s facilities and participation in all Earth Day activities.

The event runs from 9:00 AM to 6:00pm. For more details, call Bluewater Maribago at 2325411 /4920100 or email marcomm@bluewater.com.ph. Checkout our Facebook page /BluewaterMaribago or follow us on Twitter /BlueMaribago. For room packages and other promotions, you may also visit www.bluewater.com.ph
      You may like...
      Comments 1 Comment
        ishmot0i -
        wow nice!....

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top