iSTORYA.NET - Site News
    • Site News RSS Feed

Published on 10-18-2013 06:46 PM  Number of Views: 2395 
      Article Preview

Hello iSTORYAns,

The time has come for all of us to come out in force and stand united as we rebuild our beloved Cebu and Bohol after the devastating earthquakes that not only shattered pieces of our history, but also the lives of our fellow Cebuanos, Boholanos... Filipinos.
      Published on 10-12-2013 08:00 AM  Number of Views: 1862 
      content/attachments/9590-2.jpg

“It is a myriad of activities. It is alive with its members and really interactive in the true sense of the word.”
      - Where Social Media and Real Life Collide, The iSTORYA.NET’s Journey to Success (City Career Guide October Issue Cover)

To Janice Yuvallos success is being ...
      Published on 05-14-2013 09:20 PM  Number of Views: 1651 
      content/attachments/8525-wedoitright20_20i20love20my20mama_front_xlarge.jpg

The elections has taken a toll on some of us, based on Facebook feeds. Some expectations were met, some not met, some were expecting for the worst and some are complacent (I don't wanna say indifferent).

However, one thing good about this year's election is that it fell right after Mother's ...
      Published on 02-22-2013 06:26 AM  Number of Views: 4194 
      Article Preview

Site upgrade is here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What can you say

HAPPY 11th Anniversary, iSTORYA.NET!!!!!

Hashtag us on your twitter greetings (feeler much?): #iSTORYAturns11 @istoryanet

-thisbe.ara- ...
      Published on 02-19-2013 07:46 AM  Number of Views: 1865 
      Article Preview

With more than half a million threads, more than 13million posts, and more than a hundred thousand members in the span of 11 years, iSTORYA.NET sure lives up to its title of being Cebu’s Most Active and the Philippine’s Strongest Online Community.

What does this mean for forumers? Of ...
      Published on 10-16-2012 10:49 AM  Number of Views: 5643 
      content/attachments/7218-untitled.jpg

We know that you have noticed that these past few days, we have not been more active on our article pages and we have not, as often, updated our page with articles leave for PRs and random requests of releases from friends and partner establishments. I understand that we still have a lot on our backlog ...
      Published on 06-22-2012 08:42 PM  Number of Views: 3009 
      content/attachments/6535-533067_458928374133943_1118295651_n.jpg

While doing research on the topic of love, hearts and heartbeat, I came across several stories and articles on how the heart is the most important organ of the human body. From a scientific point of view, the heart is arguably the most important as it is responsible for blood circulation and ensures ...

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top