iWrite - iSTORYA.NET
    • iWrite RSS Feed

Published on 06-15-2014 09:30 AM  Number of Views: 2231 
      content/attachments/10854-image.jpg

I never imagined myself as a parent. Much less a single parent. But God planned it that way. I did ask ďwhy me Lord?Ē but then again, He works in mysterious ways.

Doing two roles is stressful. A mother is deemed as the light of the family while the father is a pillar. Imagine playing both. ...
      Published on 01-22-2014 03:55 PM  Number of Views: 8516 
      Article Preview

Save for a precious few, nobody saw this coming. Admittedly, not me nor the person beside and in front of me in press row during the coronation night of Cebuís most prestigious beauty pageant, Miss Cebu, which was held at the height of the Sinulog festivities last week at the Pacific Grand Ballroom ...
      Published on 12-17-2013 08:08 AM  Number of Views: 8077 
      content/attachments/9956-slide5.jpg

DEATH VALLEY MAGAZINE, through their Death Valley Expeditionary Corps, came to Cebu recently to engage in a humanitarian mission to ease the plight of the communities caused by Tropical Cyclone Haiyan. Haiyan, also known as Typhoon Yolanda, was the strongest storm that the world had ever experienced ...
      Published on 06-13-2013 06:01 AM  Number of Views: 4524 
      content/attachments/6500-happy-fathers-day-2012.jpg

Love, Sweet, Master, Bossing, Pangga, Cookie, Lablab, Babes, Misis, ChikaBabes, Mama, Mommy, Honey, Cutie, Sugar, Other Half:

Fathersí Day is coming and we are so sure, being the loving and romantic wife that you are, that youíre cooking up a surprise for us (ahem, ahem). Too many times ...
      Published on 05-14-2012 02:12 PM  Number of Views: 8333 
      content/attachments/6166-dscn0031.jpg

If thereís one thing in life that I am so proud of and grateful for, itís being a mother to my son. Iíd say this is the best thing Iíve had though it was not that easy. In my six years of single parenting, Iíd say it is indeed a very hard job. I never wanted to be a single mom. When I found out I was ...
      Published on 05-13-2012 12:01 AM  Number of Views: 6518 
      content/attachments/6162-photo0958.jpg

What is a mother? A question acknowledged universally but seldom asked. We might have heard it during our younger years when our teachers taught us components of a family and the individual roles of the members. But as we grow older, we never really take the time anymore to ponder on what a mother is ...
      Published on 05-08-2012 02:29 PM  Number of Views: 4925 
      content/attachments/6127-photo.jpg

I could always claim my mom as the best mother in my existence, from the time she came up to me and told me "You can do it" when i was 5 years old during my first encounter with the dentist. That was my first experience of believing that I have my own cheerleader.

I had my ...

about us
    iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top