Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Default Is it still worth pursuing my ex-girlfriend?

BTW guys it is all in English pero you can answer in Bisaya or Tagalog.

My ex-girlfriend ended our relationship last week (we reached 7 months in a very serious relationship). One main reason of the breakup is that she can no longer bear the pain of staying in a relationship with me. My behavior is our main issue why we always had a fight. She keeps on pointing out even the smallest mistake (e.g., eating the proper way) I do. She said that all her criticisms are for my own good.

She already attempted to break up with me three times and the third time was the last time. I persisted to keep our relationship and hold on but this time she gave up. She said that I am immature and she cannot imagine living her whole life with me. She said we need to end the relationship to prevent more heartaches and help ourselves grow individually.
    She said she doesn't have a choice but to end the relationship. She can no longer bear the pain anymore and she has other priorities in life (family and work). She said she was very thankful for me for all the good things I did to her and to her family.
    In my side, I thought I was doing all the things that could make her happy and fulfill her needs but it seems we are out of sync. She felt pain in our relationship and I don't know why. I thought I was making her happy.
    When we have our farewell, I still asked if we can have another chance in the future but she says she doesn't know. She said if I need someone to talk to in the future, we can keep in touch. She hugged me tightly and said she will miss me.
    Should I still pursue her and hope she will change her mind or just get over and move on?

move on, she's obviously not the one cos di man ka willing to make even a few of the changes she asks for...

Curious ko unsa ang other causes sa fights. Pero ka lain sad ana gamiton ang breakup as a means na mag usab ka. But, if dili sad ka mag usab even if kabalo ka na sakto sya, then klaro na dili sya ang the one for you.

On the contrary you should be glad that the break-up recently happened.
    Imagine the horrors you will face if the break-up happens after you two officially married.

Consider yourself lucky.
    You may be not her cup of tea, however, you can be someone else shot of whiskey.

she probably has foreseen what things would be in the long term given unsay gipakita nimo in the early stages, and she does not want to deal anything with it. di lng tingali mo compatible. pursue your ex? ay na.

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    move on, she's obviously not the one cos di man ka willing to make even a few of the changes she asks for...
    Ang ako lang gipangayo sa iyaha is time, communication, and understanding but it seems dile na niya kaya. Honestly, dile nako magets unsa jud iyang gusto mahitabo kay para sa akoa madala raman gud na og understanding ka. But it seems dile niya kaya mag.understand.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by obelisk View Post
    Curious ko unsa ang other causes sa fights. Pero ka lain sad ana gamiton ang breakup as a means na mag usab ka. But, if dili sad ka mag usab even if kabalo ka na sakto sya, then klaro na dili sya ang the one for you.
    Honestly, Obelisk dile nako masabtan unsa jud iyang gipangayo para sa ako. Out of sync jud kayo mi. Behavior man gud nako iyang gi-atake. Ang comment sa uban is adjustment lang jud and communication but it seems dile na niya kaya. So tan.aw nako dile jud mi compatible. Pero dile man ko motoo anang compatibility gud. Naa ra jud na sa tawo kung love nila ang usag-usa willing sila mosacrifice og mo-adjust para sa iyang partner.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by RayGunz View Post
    On the contrary you should be glad that the break-up recently happened.
    Imagine the horrors you will face if the break-up happens after you two officially married.

Consider yourself lucky.
    You may be not her cup of tea, however, you can be someone else shot of whiskey.
    Yeah. I consider myself lucky. Pero gisayangan jud ko sa among relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by gibra'al View Post
    she probably has foreseen what things would be in the long term given unsay gipakita nimo in the early stages, and she does not want to deal anything with it. di lng tingali mo compatible. pursue your ex? ay na.
    Mag matter ba jud ang compatibility sa tawo? Di ba kung love jud nimo ang usa'g usa willing ka mag-adjust og mag-understand?

move on nalang ts..kalas2x ra na sa oras ts

ts katulo namo nag break. one is enough, two is too much, 3 is uwian na..
    Move-on na lng ts.

She just didn't love you. That's all. It's always hard to say the truth but I believe that's what it is.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast