Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Static IP + DHCP + Webserver (Naa nakoy Load Balancer)

Patambag lang ta ko sa mga naay alamag dra, Kabaw mo mu bypass ug Behind the NAT network? Idk if Possible (Sounds Hackish)

Kay akoa unta plano mag Smart nalang ko kay kebaw ko nag usab ug Network System ang Globe for Internet Solutions.

To Specify what I need, I need a tip on how to create a Static IP.

If based on Router I have Globe DSL H5018EN(1T1R) quite impossible kay idk how to Network (1st yr CpE pako gud), If based on Simcards + Pocketwifi (Openline nani daan) pero wa koy time magpaload sa akoang Simcard, with Starting Prefix of 0949 then naa sad koy nakit'an nga 0947 sa Emall (Para ni sa Smartbug Freenet), I also saw FIXED static IP Simcards on the Internet which costs euros. Vodafone/AT&T/Etc.

Options nako karon kay,

Globe Business Plan (Idk if ilisan ba nila ang Router para naay Options sa Static IP)
    Mang Hack kos Network (Smart using Openlined Pocketwifi, still behind NAT gihapon ang Network)

or

Mupalit kog Simcard from UK na FIXED static IP na daan ang ilahang Network.

Also' If you got confused to what my plan is, I need to create a Home Command Center Webserver' Up and Running.

simcard from UK? mag roaming ka? hehe thats going to cost you alot of $$$$.

Pldt Business dsl should set you free, you will have atlest 1 public IP.

since the only thing you need is to have a webserver at home being served to the net..., you have talked a bit to neverland
    but I know what you are looking for.

you have 2 sets of choices:

option1:
    you can get PLDT or GLobe and 'lease' for a static IP, static IP on globe is I guess 700php per month [can't remember the exact amount]
    (and as what AMD_infinium05 said also)

option2:
    if option1 is a bit expensive and your web server is just for "testing phase"..., you can go with "Dynamic DNS".
    with this approach, you can have dynamic ip but still able to have your web server serve contents to the web.
    some Dynamic DNS are free as well...

I have tried it for some time and it really works ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by dab_s_bad View Post
    since the only thing you need is to have a webserver at home being served to the net..., you have talked a bit to neverland
    but I know what you are looking for.

you have 2 sets of choices:

option1:
    you can get PLDT or GLobe and 'lease' for a static IP, static IP on globe is I guess 700php per month [can't remember the exact amount]
    (and as what AMD_infinium05 said also)

option2:
    if option1 is a bit expensive and your web server is just for "testing phase"..., you can go with "Dynamic DNS".
    with this approach, you can have dynamic ip but still able to have your web server serve contents to the web.
    some Dynamic DNS are free as well...

I have tried it for some time and it really works ^_^
    your option2 is not possible with current globe's NAT setup.

Quote Originally Posted by AMD_infinium05 View Post

you mean globe's ip addresses are private given to customers? naka-NAT ng daan?

carrier grade nat.

globe hands out 10.xxx.xxx.xxx to dsl subscriber, just like mobile for mobile data. that is an internet non-routable address. If you check you actual WAN IP as seen by the world, its in 180.xxx.xxx.xxx or 203.xxx.xxx.xxx

carrier grade nat.

globe hands out 10.xxx.xxx.xxx to dsl subscriber, just like mobile for mobile data. that is an internet non-routable address. If you check you actual WAN IP as seen by the world, its in 180.xxx.xxx.xxx or 203.xxx.xxx.xxx
    Globe should have lower monthly pay because they are handing-out private IP's to customers. PLDT gives public ip to customers. i'm sure Globe implements nat overload, not 1-to-1 NATTING to save IP block allocations. This is difficult to run private servers because you have to ask Globe to open ports (allow it to firewall) and mapped to the private ip addess.

with this scenario, PLDT is the best choice.

Quote Originally Posted by netcommando View Post
    Globe should have lower monthly pay because they are handing-out private IP's to customers. PLDT gives public ip to customers. i'm sure Globe implements nat overload, not 1-to-1 NATTING to save IP block allocations. This is difficult to run private servers because you have to ask Globe to open ports (allow it to firewall) and mapped to the private ip addess.

with this scenario, PLDT is the best choice.
    that is accurate. somehow nat overload, but it is actually called
    CGNAT https://www.a10networks.com/products...ss-translation

this is exactly what globe has right now, user quotas and etc.

ga tipid sila to the max sa ilang ipV4 public space.... could be one public IP to 2000 hosts or more? how many globe mobile data users do we have simultaneously? and how many households online 24/7.

I have globe, and it WORKED... ^_^

Quote Originally Posted by dab_s_bad View Post
    I have globe, and it WORKED... ^_^
    if you have dynamic public IP it will surely work. but if you have dynamic private (nat) IP it is a pain.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast