Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Fish oil: Is it our Friend? or Foe?

Many of my friends are saying how happy they are discovering Fish Oil.

I am not a doctor. Whatever you put into your body, do so at your own risk.
    All I intend to describe is what I do and why I do it.
    I consume 5400 milligrams (5.4 g) of Omega-3 fatty acids via fish oil daily at a body weight of 185 pounds.
    I recommend a proportionate dose for most adults.
    I even give fish oil to my dog.
    Dr. Barry Sears (my doctor) said of fish oil, “It’s as close to a miracle drug as I’ll ever see in my lifetime.”

Do you guys take fish oil ? And whats the reason you're taking it? Did you feel much better ?
    Or did you had any bad experience?

Let us know your thoughts.

"..Fish oil supplements have been promoted as easy way to protect the heart, ease inflammation, improve mental health, and lengthen life. Such claims are one reason why Americans spend more than $1 billion a year on over-the-counter fish oil. And food companies are adding it to milk, yogurt, cereal, chocolate, cookies, juice, and hundreds of other foods..."

Fish oil: friend or foe? - Harvard Health Blog - Harvard Health Publications

I take fish oil and I can really feel the difference between last time and now. Sa una dali ko kapoyan but karon na nagsige ko take i feel light and more mobile. maka sugagod ko ug lakaw na lahutay.

unsay nindot nga brand? asa mapalit?

Kada-adlaw pud ko ug take fish oil 300mg Kirkland ang brand.

i take it every other day.............

I highly recommend fish oil. Most Athletes and bodybuilders also take it too. I take it 3 times a day right after meals. Fish oil contains essential fatty acids which we can only obtain from food. It is also rich in Omega 3 that is good for the heart. And plus is so affordable like Ferrous Sulfate

Blog Entries
    swanson fish oil. aside sa iyang benefits. humot ug orange ang iyang softgel. dili pareha sa normal fish oil nga inig open nimu sa bottle niya baho kaau nga "fish". hehe. akong na notice when taking fish oil is the elevated mood. i take it along with my multivit.

I take it everyday, 4x a day sa dosing sa akong napalit nga brand. There are a lot of good brands out there, bisan kanang mga health brands lang. Ang tanawa kay ang dosing niya, if maigo ba imong recomened O-3, EPA, DHA serving in one cap. Buy the coated one para walay fish after taste.

Newbie Premium Member
    Blog Entries
    Omega-3, 6, and 9 are usually derived from Fish Oils, however, those who are allergic to Fish, Flax Seed Oil produces Omega-3, 6 and 9 as well.

For your Omega 3 needs, don't hesitate to visit our online shop at Health Funatics - Cebu's premier vitamins and supplements shop.

Currently, we have 2 products. Fish Oil and Flax Seed Oil at P 500 per bottle. Number of gels and dosage form vary.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast