Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Default What are the reasons for real true love to die?

Yes, I know there are roller coasters of emotion that come high and low with its own unique twists and turns, drops and intense curves. But like the ride, is love also subject to a start and an eventual end as well?

Is moving on, just simply taking off one particular ride and ... taking on another? What an amusement park love must have been to some...

La lang... nag ask ra ko... istorya ra gud.. kay muadto pa sa condo.

Real True Love does not die for me. It fades though but not completely.

For me when you break a relationship that's the end of it...because true love will not do anything to hurt someone.

Quote Originally Posted by my_hEaD_isBIG View Post
    Real True Love does not die for me. It fades though but not completely.
    sakto gyud...labi nag makadungog kag kanta ngapang maoy...hatang kalami ipanghagis hehehe

^ ma dutlan pod diay ka bai hehe

akong pag too bai kai, true love never dies...

true love grows, like a tree it requires watering nurturing from the start... but when its fully grown it will no longer require the "attention" because it will be coming from its own roots, there will come a time that, that true love will blossom. the question is if the person who planted the seed will have enough patience to wait and see it bloom.

For me, it never dies gyud if you truly love someone. It's easy to fall in love but the challenge is to stay in love that requires effort ,time and sacrifice.

for me,We can only identify true love and know when we have found it,and we are honestly prepared to make a life-long commitment to that person then we can say that we are truly “in love". Love is best seen as devotion and action, not an emotion. Love is not exclusively based on how we feel. Certainly our emotions are involved, but they cannot be our only criteria for love. True devotion will always lead to action true love. true love is worth waiting for even it takes a lifetime. true love never ends. chaaaar oy!

Real True Love Will Only Die When The Mind of the Lover Decides not to Love anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by MollyMillions View Post
    Real True Love Will Only Die When The Mind of the Lover Decides not to Love anymore.
    may pinang huhugutan to

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast