Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast

Default First Bday, I have no idea! Help!!!

In two months time, first bday na sa ako baby girl..

here she is ...

I want it to be very special and memorable but I have no idea on how to setup a kiddie party...

To all Mommies, daddies, organizers, please help...

What do I need to prepare? Kailangan ba naay theme? How can I entertain the kids and adults at the same time? Where can I get a clown/ entertainers?

Please give me an idea...

Default Re: First Bday, I have no idea! Help!!!

pareha jd tag problem. My unico hij0 s turning 1 to0, and i still have no idea as to d celbration. I hope dghan moreply dri, mobasa nlng ko ug apil.

Mao? lagi may ta daghan mo-reply..

Up nalang sah..

Set up a Party in your backyard with magicians as your entertainer and buffet and everything and you could set up a karaoke so that your guests could enjoy singing ang free intertainment as well no fee for singers.

I'd magicians at 1 year is to overdo it. Just have some good food and Mommies that you like over. You can get her some fun toy that makes noise (saw a good sample here: A Gift for a Toddler) Just enjoy and don't make such a big deal of it

unsay gusto nmu sis sa inyu balay or sa gawas lang?

my bby will be celebrating her first bday dis december 5, 2012 but sa decmber 1 namo i held. we already have a venue. will definitely hire a clown kay murag mas carry nila ang games and hosting para lingaw. he he he...as for the theme, rainbow and care bears ako gi choose para colorful. para makatipid and dili typical lootbags, as early as now, nag make ko ug mga paperbags using artpapers...rainbow colors..he he he...namalit sad kog give-aways for the mommies, lahi sad sa babies..then im planning to set a dessert/candy buffet sa mga kids aron malingaw sila kuha sa ila gusto

we chose a venue that is closed and airconditioned since kids naman gud involve ron sa bday party...ang safety and comfort amo gi choose sa guests as well sa amo baby kay for sure siya ang bida ana na day..mag pasa2x na sya heheeh... im also planning to set up a mini sari2x store that they can get everything they want and put sa ila lootbags..dili the typical wherein they will just claim their lootbags then naa na sulod daan. kani kay sila mismo mag grocery then isulod ila lootbags

Pwd ra sa haus.. but mas nice jud unta sa gawas para dli mahasol ang mga nang sa house.. limpyo, serve and all..

i agree. kay ig human party kapoy najud na...ma hago jud ka sa mga bata he he he...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 6 1234 ... LastLast