Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Default Covert hypnosis and its uses

To those who don't know what it is, Covert hypnosis is the ability to subtly communicate with another person's unconscious mind without that person noticing. The objective is to change the target’s behavior subconsciously so that the target believes that they changed their mind of their own volition. When performed successfully, the target is unaware that they have been hypnotized or that anything unusual has occurred.

If you were given a chance to know its secret and applications, what are your intentions to use it for?

Default Re: Covert hypnosis and its uses

common guys I need your opnions, give it a shot...hehe

Is there any study ani? i mean if naa ni method, ma apply ba tanan tawo or lain lain tawo lain lain ug paagi.

To answer your question, syempre for the Good jud pero we will Never know if makakuha tag ing ana nga power. So for me, it can be use for Good intentions pero Overall - Disadvantage or negative ra ghapon ang mabuhat ana.

Bro thanks for the reply,there is actually a study behind this, if you like you can google "Neuro Linguistic Programming" and I believe there is more into it. The famous practitioner of NLP is Barack Obama. The reason why I brought this up is for awareness lang, kay in this world we come across many people who knew this pero wala lang ta kahibaw, if use right this can give you fantastic results in sales and women pero dli lang e abuse.hehe any more takes?

I will use it in interrogating suspects or criminals so that crimes will be solve in a short period of time. Justice will be given to the oppressed and to the victims.

ask lang ko what is the difference between covert hypnosis and the power of suggestion?

The CIA have tried this for decades, it always end in failures....

I think they are the same bro, the power of suggestion is just like one of its branches and Covert hynosis is the TREE itself... The goal an gud ani to bypass what we call the "critical thinking" or the conscious mind mao na its like your trying to plant some suggestions to hide your real intentions.. Mao na curious lang dyud ko unsa inyo gusto buhaton if you knew how to do this right?

Quote Originally Posted by balipseyev View Post
    The CIA have tried this for decades, it always end in failures....
    I agree they may have failed, they should have asked their beloved president to show them how this really works..heeh

Quote Originally Posted by easywebsites View Post
    I will use it in interrogating suspects or criminals so that crimes will be solve in a short period of time. Justice will be given to the oppressed and to the victims.
    Wow nice bro, I'm sure daghan ka mapaangkon ana in fact they are using this one in the U.S.. Anymore inputs? Walay ganahan to use this one for hunting or help other depress people? hehe

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast