Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default If you (guys) are to decide...

Hi istoryans,

Naa lang ko'y question bah especially sa mga guys, in a relationship, if kamu ang padesisyunon sa girl kung magbuwag mu, unxa jud exactly ang bati-on ninyu? Naa man gud uban, maghuwat ra ang girl jud mobuwag, naa xad uban nga mo-prangka jud especially if kabantay sila nga murag dili pa kabuwagon ang girl...

And girls, pila diri kabuok nga ang guy inyung pa decidon? Why man xad nga makabuhat mu ani?
    Last edited by dropdeadgorgeous; 11-13-2011 at 12:52 AM.

Default Re: If you (guys) are to decide...

hello!

Honestly, I (bet majority of us guys) will feel negative. Padisaydon sa pakigbuwag feels like kasakit (murag sukmag gikan ni pakky), kasuko, kaguol, kabuang ug uban pang mala na ka.... Diha2x dayong decide buwag diritso (pa isog effect). It's obvious that I'm damn dead in the water (in any decision I make with you).

If dli tka love, I wouldn't care.

Summary, it depends on the guy you're with! Survey? ako estimate, probably around 95% of the guys would show to you his reactions (dying reactions ) ). Confess his undying love to you, come hell or high water he will try to persuade you not to break up, other guys go suicidal, especially if you're really that drop dead gorgeous like you in your avatar. 3% to 5% of the guys know what's going on.

makabuhat ka ana na walay daghan pangutana if wala nakay na feel sa imo partner. && mas nice
    if imo nalang cya prangkaha na wala nay spark nya lisud if magpa dayon then mapuno ug bakak.
    magka sinakitay mos kasing kasing.

OT: btw. sun ka? hehe!

there's no need for us guys to make a decision man.. most guys ipaagi nman lang ni nga f murag wala na.. then wala na.. ana lang..

mostly we guys hate to breakup a relationship if kami jud ang pa decidon.. naa man gud sa guy murag mugawas nga bringer of bad news if kami ang inyong pa decidon..

out of being a gentleman nalng.. mas mo prefer mi nga kamo nalng ang moingon nga buwag na ta kay sa kami muingon..

after all, kaming mga laki.. naa pa ghapon garbo mi giampingan nga d makaingon ang uban tao nga hilas kau mi kay kami man nakigbuwag sa girl...

lain kau sa among dungog nga kami nakigbuwag..

@TS

ana ni cya.. normal scenario jud.. if wala na gani klaro ang relationship.. expect nalng nga if willing mi makigbuwag ninyo.. then perhaps naa na mi nakit.an sad "prospect" ug waiting nalng mi mu jumpship once official na ang breakup ninyo...

We hate to admit that we guys dont want to be called a loser if gibuwagan sa gf.. mao nga samtang sayo pa ug murag wala na kau gani klaro ang relationship ug klaro na kau nga buwag ang padulgan...

typically, mangita jd dayon ug away permi or gubot ang guy aron lang mabuwagan sa girl.... aron murag limpyo ang huna huna namo nga aw.. kamo btaw nagbuwag..

human adto daun na sa bag.o nga "prospect"

expect jud ka nga most aw.. some guys lang, hehehehe.. have another card already up on their sleeve..

if you know what I mean TS..

Last edited by bowee; 11-13-2011 at 01:54 AM.

@kaZzzPer,
    Genocide,
    bowee,

you guys rock! \m/
    thanks for taking time...
    i kinda have the idea that most guys don't want the decision
    to come from them jud...
    i just really wanna know how it feels if you are placed on such situation...
    and i guess, you have been unanimous with your answers!
    Thanks again! )
    smoooches!

add tikas facebook bi. para chat ta nya ma tamagan tika. hahahahahaha!

Blog Entries

Sorry I beg to differ about guys being a gentleman and let the girls initiate the break-up.
    And guys rather do nothing in their relationship as a sign that they want out so the girls
    would end up concluding that their relationship isn't working anymore.

^^I rather find this bull and a cowardly thing to do on the part of the guys. Why prolonging
    the agony of the girl and lead her on when the truth is you don't want to have anything to
    do with her anymore?! Don't you think she deserves the UGLY TRUTH rather than making her
    believe on a SUGAR-COATED LIE that everything's fine?

Unsay kwenta sa pagsama ninyo sa pila ka months or years, dba?
    Di pod mi ing ana ka bogo na dili mi kasabot daun if dili na ganahan namo ang guys pod ui.
    ONLY WE ARE TOLD.

I hope boys will change their spineless ways and be MEN ENOUGH to deal with their women.
    WE DESERVE MORE than being lied to with a sick cycle from you guys.
    WE'RE MORE CAPABLE in facing the truth, just so you know
    Last edited by beyee; 11-13-2011 at 03:00 AM.
    "People who love to eat are always the BEST people."
    Julia Child

@ sis beyee: this is exactly my point.. break-up shouldn't come from girls all the time, especially if it was the guy who turned away!

let's go, go, go girls!

girls should feel already if the guy is not interested with them .. im sure there are signs already unless she's just blinded already with the guy madly in love .. anyway only time will tell if it the relationship will last .. bottomline who initiate the breakup does not matter as long both of you are in good terms .. move on ..

Quote Originally Posted by dropdeadgorgeous View Post
    Hi istoryans,

Naa lang ko'y question bah especially sa mga guys, in a relationship, if kamu ang padesisyunon sa girl kung magbuwag mu, unxa jud exactly ang bati-on ninyu? Naa man gud uban, maghuwat ra ang girl jud mobuwag, naa xad uban nga mo-prangka jud especially if kabantay sila nga murag dili pa kabuwagon ang girl...

And girls, pila diri kabuok nga ang guy inyung pa decidon? Why man xad nga makabuhat mu ani?
    I am not really sure what is real issue here. Why would it be so hard to communicate for a guy or girl to express something like its over. I believe that we made decisions like having someone that we think is special and what about if he/she is not the one or the person that we think he/she is, mag agwanta gyud ta ug forever to initiate or at least be honest would it be so hard to stay as friends..mau man cguro purpose of dating is to know more for future partners dba? make it easy and simple so you'll be both be happy. breaking up sometimes is not permanent..who knows? ehem..just my 5 cents.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast