Default biometrics for sale

for sale biometrics 5k fingertprint with voice prompt 09229354824 gamit lang pag thesis

Default Re: biometrics for sale

Just wait for siopao TS..

Welcome to istorya.net , hope you can drop by and read the forum rules and regulations. Thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by smilloria View Post
    for sale biometrics 5k fingertprint with voice prompt 09229354824 gamit lang pag thesis
    TS pa junior member usa, basin mashakoy nsad ni imong post unya.
    tan.awa rung taud2 dba daghan kaau mamadlong nimo...

BTW sell items in Buy and Sale section only, bawal ni diri

FORUM RULE # 7

7. No user may post recruitment-style threads (i.e. any non-iStorya.net related organizations, with clear and deliberate intent of using the forum's user base as a source/pool for new recruits) in the forum. Any posts of this nature will be deleted on sight. No user may advertise any product or service on this message board (No recruitment style of posts, No Referrals, no selling) outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums. Any posts of this nature outside of the "Buy / Sell / Trade / Classifieds" forums will be deleted on sight. Persistent violations will result in a ban.

INFRACTIONS 101

Buying / Selling out of Buy & Sell - Buying and selling of items should only be done in the Buy, Sell, Trade and Classifieds forum.

Di lagi ko makahimo ug bag-o nga topic sa Buy & Sell section?
    Newbie pa man ka.
    Kung mosaka na imo rank ngadto sa Junior, pwede na.
    Ayaw lang pud pagdali, basin pataka nalang pud ka'g post para lang mosaka imong rank.
    Daghan raba nagmonitor sa mga badlungon diri.

Pila man ka post una mahimong Junior Member?
    30 posts ang kinahanglan para mahimo kang Junior. Dili 50, dili 29, dili 31.

• Newbie - 0 - 29 posts
    • Junior Member - 30 - 499 posts
    • Senior Member 500 - 999 posts
    • Elite Member - 1000 - 1999 posts
    • C.I.A. (Certified Istorya Addict) - 2000 posts & up

Klaro kaayo na nakabutang diri ay > Click Here!

30 posts man kaha, ngano di pa man lagi ko Junior?
    Paabot lang kay dili na diha-diha dayon moepekto imong pagka-Junior.
    Kung nagdali gyud ka, na hala i-delete na imong browser cookies o di ba kaha mo logout ka, balik inig taod-taod.

Welcome to istorya.net, remember always that sometimes the answers you are looking for is right in your face.

For starters, read these topics:

> iSTORYA.NET Site-Wide Rules
    > Frequently Asked Questions
    > New Members Please Click Here
    > Infractions 101
    > POSTING and YOU ....
    > iSTORYA.NET Buy / Sell / Trade Rules
    >

Quote Originally Posted by KE-25 View Post
    Well here's a simple explanation , the issue here is not the time but failure to follow rules. Prior to a user becoming a member of istorya.net , you have the "I accept" button which addresses that a user has read Rules and Regulations, thats the first step. 2nd step is once a user has read and understood the rules he or she has to abide by them no matter which time of day. Now, I believe no one meant to change the ban type , tungod lang ni sa kadaghan na violation , I mean lets be honest here , it is also a users responsibility to watch his action naman di ba? Plus kaning mga violation rules are just on top of the forum category, it is very easy to see again, if one does not follow the rules everyone in istorya goes through the same steps.

Unfortunately , it is really up to users if they read rules , follow it , and hopefully watch what you sell kung dili mo violate.

I too sell here sa istorya , and believe me as a seller I really watch not to violate kay inspight of me being a mod , i too go through the same rules.

Hope that further helps making sense , thanks
    ^mod's point of view

Blog Entries

ayaw pag dali TS. basa lang ug rules ok!

Mao lagi dayon, dili mo basa sa rules, sayang ang timer nga gibutang igo ra iminimize

sorry kaayo mga bro, ok mobasa sa ko

9.    Advertisement