Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default What would you choose the one who love you or the one that you love

More ore less the title of my post is my question..
    let me hear from guys kinsa inyong i prioritize.

the one who love you but you just love her as a friend/
    or the one you love that doesnt care about youre feelings

Default Re: What would you choose the one who love you or the one that you love

i'd choose the one i love rather than the one who loves me but i wouldn't be happy with that person...

i'd choose the one i love rather than the one who loves me but i wouldn't be happy with that person...
    thats my point but if I stick with the one you love that doesnt care about youre feelings I would be hurt a lot more

kanta mana, sir.. xD

Blog Entries

Adto ko girl who loves me, labi na kung gwapa.. Malearn raman nimo malove ang person na very good to you... Unsaon mana nimong love nmo ang tao kaso abusohon raman pud ka... For me, masmaayo nga sure ko love ko sa akong partner kay dali raman pagdevelop sa akong love towards a person who loves me... Lisod kung ikaw ang mag beg for love...

ill go for the one i love.. bahalag d ko nya e.reciprocate..

at least I know for sure that I love her. rather than going for a girl who loves me... pero not sure pud ko ma.inlove ba pud ko nya...

The one I love ako stand before but kapoi mn nga ako ra cge og love...might as well consider THE ONE WHO LOVES ME.

Quote Originally Posted by kimleeKINO_choi View Post
    The one I love ako stand before but kapoi mn nga ako ra cge og love...might as well consider THE ONE WHO LOVES ME.
    agree ko ani miss K. kapoi wui... heheheh

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

tsk. unsa man jud?

i will choose the one who loves me. why? these days, its not easy to find someone who can truly and unconditionally love us. why would u treat someone bad or be mean to a person who is very nice and is showing you so much love? diba ang atong gipangita, kana mang tinuoray nga mag mahal nato? unya kung naa, ato pa jud balibaran ang ilang gugma? u may not like/love the person in the beginning but later on, because of the nice treatment and the love they are giving u, u will eventually feel lucky and would start to love not only the traits of the person but the person sad. mag sige ug pangita ug higugmaon nga dili sad ka sure kung higugmaon sad ka? naa na juy gahigugma nimo, mangita pa jud kag lain. basi na hinuon ug gabaan ka, ang matunong nimo, dili ka love kay ikaw ra ang gamahal, ang ending, usa ka sapa nga luha sa kasakit. sus, agi na jud ko ani..just my opinion ha?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast