Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Blog Entries

Default PLDT DSL customer service inutil

I had not been able to connect to the net at home for more than a week now. The last time I was able to go online was April 2. I tried calling 172 countless times after that but each time I would end up with nothing more than "Your call is important to us. Our service representatives are assisting other calls. Please stay on the line ..." In one instance I stayed on the line for more than 20 minutes, no customer service representative took my call. Last week had been busy for me so I was not able to go to the PLDT office personally. My wife got lucky, sort of, last Saturday. Someone took her call, but all she got was "we will file a report about it." And that was it. So it was for naught, again. Until now, we cannot access the net at home.
    Per experience PLDT has never been late when it comes to billing, but they don't even have the slightest decency to send a technician when things don't work as they should, or at least have service reps available when needed.
    I bet PLDT will have the gall to bill for the entire month, even though the service has been available for much less that duration.

Default Re: PLDT DSL customer service inutil

yeah they're one of the worst in terms of customer service over the phone.. sa akong experience, mo hulat lang gyud ko sa ilang queue mga 30 mins, then pa irate2x ka para mas effective, dugay kaayo na sila mo padalag tech gyud.. it took me 3 calls para lang gyud mo padala silag tech. mas dali kung imo ingnon naay physical defect imong modem nya na TS na nimo imong pc ug tanan sa imong end.

Wlay mapili ning mga ISP. Parehas ra cla tanan.

Quote Originally Posted by vianid View Post
    Wlay mapili ning mga ISP. Parehas ra cla tanan.
    mao!!

naa pay mga customer service mga walay alamag. pasanginlan man nuon nga naay virus imo computer. or ka2ng kausa guba kuno ang LAN card.. hahay.. 3 years tech support tawn ni nya ilaron ug inana.. hahaha!

Quote Originally Posted by hoolahoop View Post
    yeah they're one of the worst in terms of customer service over the phone.. sa akong experience, mo hulat lang gyud ko sa ilang queue mga 30 mins, then pa irate2x ka para mas effective, dugay kaayo na sila mo padalag tech gyud.. it took me 3 calls para lang gyud mo padala silag tech. mas dali kung imo ingnon naay physical defect imong modem nya na TS na nimo imong pc ug tanan sa imong end.
    sa ako experience sir... ok man ang PLDT tech support
    dili pud ko mag irrate2x sa ila helpdesk kai basic ra pud baya ila ma buhat..
    pero atleast kung manawag ko sa ila.. automatic na ma escalate sa 2nd level ako case.. after few hours (dili pud mo lapas 24hours) tawag na dayon ila onsite aron mo confirm kung pwede ba mo bisita sa balay..
    pero sa 7 - 8 years namo sa ila DSL service.. less than 10x pa pud ko naka tawag sa ila tech support number

ako march 7-31 kog tinawag wa gyud ko atimana everyday ko tawag g kapoy nakog tinawag. ug ni undang nakog tawag. wala na gyud koy connection gkan pa march 7 hantod karon, mao ni best customer service,ug best ISP

Quote Originally Posted by diehard96 View Post
    I had not been able to connect to the net at home for more than a week now. The last time I was able to go online was April 2. I tried calling 172 countless times after that but each time I would end up with nothing more than "Your call is important to us. Our service representatives are assisting other calls. Please stay on the line ..." In one instance I stayed on the line for more than 20 minutes, no customer service representative took my call. Last week had been busy for me so I was not able to go to the PLDT office personally. My wife got lucky, sort of, last Saturday. Someone took her call, but all she got was "we will file a report about it." And that was it. So it was for naught, again. Until now, we cannot access the net at home.
    Per experience PLDT has never been late when it comes to billing, but they don't even have the slightest decency to send a technician when things don't work as they should, or at least have service reps available when needed.
    I bet PLDT will have the gall to bill for the entire month, even though the service has been available for much less that duration.
    kita nlng troubleshoot ana boss....what lights are switched ON on your modem?

if only power and ethernet/LAN is ON, then problema na sa linya. Dapat PLDT ang mo.ayo ana.

If siga ang Power,ethernet/LAN ug DSL lights, then that's something on your end.

Is your modem connected directly to your PC? Or through a router?

Check pud imo firewall, antivirus. Clear up your internet cache. Kana if siga ang tulo ka lights akng g.specify.

Mu refund na sila sa days wa ka kagamit sa net. Na refundnan mi.. Okay2x nalang ang pldt compare sa globe...

Quote Originally Posted by karlyn View Post
    Mu refund na sila sa days wa ka kagamit sa net. Na refundnan mi.. Okay2x nalang ang pldt compare sa globe...
    dakong sakto

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Resurgence View Post
    kita nlng troubleshoot ana boss....what lights are switched ON on your modem?

if only power and ethernet/LAN is ON, then problema na sa linya. Dapat PLDT ang mo.ayo ana.

If siga ang Power,ethernet/LAN ug DSL lights, then that's something on your end.

Is your modem connected directly to your PC? Or through a router?

Check pud imo firewall, antivirus. Clear up your internet cache. Kana if siga ang tulo ka lights akng g.specify.
    only power and ethernet ang lights nga on. modem connected directly sa pc.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast