Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default ba-ti na kaayo ang customer service sa PCX

unsa naman nang PCX, nganong bati na kaayo ang customer service nila karon? old customer pa man ko then when i inquired if they have a kingston 512mb pc2700, the girl that answerd just said "pc333 man na siya, sir?" then she hang up on me. i got really pissed.

incompetent pa ang kanilang mga sales stuff, specilly the girls. PCX is big in manila, but in cebu, i think they have to get more competent people to handle technical inquiries and resolved other technical issues

Default Re: ba-ti na kaayo ang customer service sa PCX

Quote Originally Posted by cyber_urbantribe
    unsa naman nang PCX, nganong bati na kaayo ang customer service nila karon? old customer pa man ko then when i inquired if they have a kingston 512mb pc2700, the girl that answerd just said "pc333 man na siya, sir?" then she hang up on me. i got really pissed.

incompetent pa ang kanilang mga sales stuff, specilly the girls. PCX is big in manila, but in cebu, i think they have to get more competent people to handle technical inquiries and resolved other technical issues
    i see, you can post your feelings towards pcx cebu in their online forum inside their general website so that valid actions by the pcx admins there shall be made.

pirmi man offline ang forums nila. ewan ko ba. when i logged in, mubalik sa main page, then sometimes, sabi, forum unavailable. registered man gud ko.

mu-email na lang ko sa manila office. bahala sila. dili na gyud mupalit sa kanila. ug wa sa arctech, ako na lang ipa-order...

sagdi lang bay ako naman napadala na sa manila forum.makita lagi na nila ngadto o sa ila hr.ahehe.yari na naman ang mga oggs...

Quote Originally Posted by Friend
    Quote Originally Posted by cyber_urbantribe

i see, you can post your feelings towards pcx cebu in their online forum inside their general website so that valid actions by the pcx admins there shall be made.

salamat kaayo bai. ok ra naman sa pcx kay daghan man silang bag-o nga stock, nainis lang talaga ako sa customer service nila at yung competency nila in system building, parang questionable.

hehehe.... untrained staff and tecnical personnels? duh... kamo nlnag jud mano mano ug follow up kun naa mo palitun.bali kamo asikasu tanan...

Palit man ko dha PCX... igo ra man cla mag andam2x. ask2x

i suggest you better ask for the right person first before reciting your issues.

I encountered once, i called up and a lady answered the phone. I asked for technicalities on APC UPS and she seemed uncomfortable with my questions so i asked her kinsa technical who can answer me with UPS concerns. She transfered me to a guy and I was able to clarify all my concerns.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamblot
    i suggest you better ask for the right person first before reciting your issues.

I encountered once, i called up and a lady answered the phone. I asked for technicalities on APC UPS and she seemed uncomfortable with my questions so i asked her kinsa technical who can answer me with UPS concerns. She transfered me to a guy and I was able to clarify all my concerns.
    that's the problem sometimes cuz their tech guys are busy. simple questions can be answered by their so-called "sales staff". and how did they became a "sales staff" of a computer shop if they dnt know a thing about computers?

and besides, its a simple question if naa sila'y available nga kingston 512mb pc400, do they need the tech guys to answer such inquiries?

the reason i got pissed is just they just hang-up.

when i visit the store one time, an OJT blowed up an avr. nag uso jud! their sales reps sad, sometimes dili ka nila atimanon when asking an item, mo istorya lang ngura nay gi dalian. and lots of stocks are not available also in their pricelist.

kasayon ra anang computer hardware dili pa competent. cge pang hire pamo og tagabukid

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast