Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default What it means when a girl says she really likes you but won't hang out with you?

Well, I met this girl at a massage place the other day. I was walking with my very sociable dad after dinner and he just initiated a convo with the group of girls. We're not customers there, we just sat with them at the lounge area and started talking. Anyway this one girl I started flirting with and the first time she was shy, so was I but I was kissing her cheeks and stuff. My dad made a connection with another girl there. I got my girl's number, sent her a text the next day, she didn't reply.

So we go there a few days later to talk to the girls again, since it's right next the restaurant we eat at, and this time I don't flirt all that much cuz I don't think she's interested in me, but she starts hugging me and kissing me and telling me she likes me. So I ask when she's free to meet up at the beach or somewhere but she says she has no day off and no free time.

But I later find out that she works 6 not 7 days a week. She said to just drop by and visit her there, I say I can only come once a week cuz that's when me and my dad have dinner in the area and she says it's fine. She just held on to me and kissed me and "accidentally" brushed against my thing and rubbed my legs and gave me a free hand massage.

This is just so strange and weird: she says she really likes me but won't meet me outside her work. I'm not a customer there and have made it clear I have no desire to be one either. I really don't know if it's a legit massage place or a happy ending joint either, but she's never asked me for anything. Why does she say she like me, and not want to meet me? Her English isn't so good and her friend did some translations, but I'm just so confused about this. She seems like a good girl, I just don't know what to make of the situation.

dong laktod pagkaistorya pang good time ka lang maybe naa na cya uyab or flirt cya in nature ?

i agree. Pa asahon raka ana. Or basin she basin she likes u as a friend lang....

klaru na kaau nang way klaru... namakak na gani na 7 days iya work.. atik2x ra nang sa girl mao na ako duda..hehehehe

where does she work? a joint or something? girls/hostesses belies sometimes their age and even their true background..

Plain and simple truth.. it's all CUSTOMER RELATIONS.. your the customer and you should be treated as such..

WALANG PERSONALAN, TRABAHO LANG...

gi-ilad ra ka ato. the free 'hand massage' was just a way para mabitin ka, she didn't mind doing it to you. she can do that hand massage anytime she wants but does not want to go all 'all the way'.

flirt ra na bro...

definitely, it means nothing unless she go out with you and do the things we treasured most.

it meant nothing to her. c'mon! ilad nga klaro

ahh basig naa lain g apas..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast