Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

Default smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by Zerone_null
    well if you wanna quit..

a few more months left in the year and im done.. promised myself that!
    :mrgreen:

Default smoking?

Smoked when I was in college.

Quit when I was in second year college.

Default smoking?

Think about those innocent people who inhale your smoke (secondary smokers) are prone to the same effects of smokers themselves.

Default smoking?

BabyGurl... why wait for a few more months? You still have money set aside to spend for cigarettes for the next few months and you just had to spend them? Are you expecting something to happen in the next few months that would require for you to stop smoking? Are you waiting for it to be a part of your "New Year's resolution? And what if you fail on your resolution thingy... are you gonna wait for the year to be over again?
    Look... you've only started smoking .. you're not addicted to it yet so better not wait for that time to come.. stop now before it's too late. Once you're really hooked, it takes a lot of will power to stop.
    I've been smoking for years.. started dabbling with it back in highschool... was a heavy smoker when I started college.. I stopped smoking last 1999 (cold turkey) .... that was a good 10 yrs of smoking (not including the other types of smokes I've inhaled... Glassmoon can relate). It was one my life's best move..

Again... my advice to you.. Quit now while you still can. The only reason why you started smoking is because you think you look cool and mature doing it. Guess what... you don't.. most men thinks it's a total turn off... and no matter how much you deny it, you do have a BAD BREATH ...

Why pamper life's complexities when the leather runs smooth on the passenger seat?

Default smoking?

mag bantay man sad ko kong asa ko mo bugwak sakong aso...

Default smoking?

Quote Originally Posted by EZRA
    BabyGurl... why wait for a few more months? You still have money set aside to spend for cigarettes for the next few months and you just had to spend them? Are you expecting something to happen in the next few months that would require for you to stop smoking? Are you waiting for it to be a part of your "New Year's resolution? And what if you fail on your resolution thingy... are you gonna wait for the year to be over again?
    Look... you've only started smoking .. you're not addicted to it yet so better not wait for that time to come.. stop now before it's too late. Once you're really hooked, it takes a lot of will power to stop.
    I've been smoking for years.. started dabbling with it back in highschool... was a heavy smoker when I started college.. I stopped smoking last 1999 (cold turkey) .... that was a good 10 yrs of smoking (not including the other types of smokes I've inhaled... Glassmoon can relate). It was one my life's best move..

Again... my advice to you.. Quit now while you still can. The only reason why you started smoking is because you think you look cool and mature doing it. Guess what... you don't.. most men thinks it's a total turn off... and no matter how much you deny it, you do have a BAD BREATH ...
    Ouch.. yes i know all that stuff already.. and i started smoking for reasons not like you mentioned. No offense but it is presumptuous of you to think so. And no im not waiting for anything monumental to happen for me to quit smoking. My game plan is to do smoking now, be bored with it then quit. I know myself and i know if I stop now maybe in a few days or weeks i'd think about it and go back to smoking again.

It may sound to you like i have no will power, but it is how i deal with
    getting rid of my 'addictions'. So im giving myself a few months but thank you for your advice. It is appreciated.

As for bad breath, whatever I say I dont think it would make a difference to you, it looks like you have already made up your mind what you want to think.

Default smoking?

hey is ther an advice on how to take advice?

Default smoking?

ako quit nako! yehey...i hope i'll get healthy na.. eheheh

Blog Entries

Default smoking?

i hate smoking..............ever since!

Default smoking?

i smoke and i want to quit pero lisod man. i've been doing it for like 4 yrs na... quit cguro ko smoke kng naa na ko gf... hehe... newayz, smoking is bad jud sa mga pipol na di ganahan mo smoke, hehe...

11.    Advertisement

Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast