• A Night of Philipp's Beauty Royals in Sheer and Silhouettes on Parade for a Cause

It was an elegant evening for women last Saturday, the 8th of November when everyone was dressed to the nines for “The W.I.N Foundation Fashion Project 2014.” It was a fundraising auction of the finest collection of Philipp Tampus held in the Manila Room of Marco Polo Plaza Hotel in Nivel Hills. The fashion benefit show highlighted the Mrs. Philippines Globe beauty queens on the runway.

Mrs. Philippines Globe is one of the biggest international beauty pageants for married women and single mothers. It celebrates “beauty and culture goodwill, tourism awareness, and most of all charitable acts through pageantry and competition.” It is the primary fundraiser for The W.I.N Foundation, an outreach that specializes in self-esteem recovery for women and children faced with all kinds of abuse – physical, emotional, financial or spiritual.

“The W.I.N Foundation Fashion Project 2014” is one of their endeavors to raise funds for the online voting of the Mrs. Philippines-Globe representative, which the W.I.N Foundation will also benefit. The Philippine’s bet to Mrs. Globe which will be held at Shenzhen, China on December 8, is Dr. Stephanie Sitoy, a pediatrician based in Cebu.

The fundraising auction shows the Spring 2015 Collection of Cebu-based designer, Philipp Tampus, which is all about romance and elegance complementing well with the playful use of pastel colors that any woman can enjoy wearing and feel good inside at the same time. His creations highlighted more on transparent silhouettes and sheer fabric which teases the eyes on subtle skin exposure. The whole collection was every woman’s dream that come to life on that dreamy Saturday night.

The parade of beauty queens and models were also adorned with exquisite jewelry pieces: necklaces and earrings which were provided by Oro China, a pioneering jewelry company in Cebu. Definitely all the goddesses must’ve come down from heaven and filled the four corners of the Manila Room for a worthy cause to women in the world.

True enough to Mrs. Globe’s conviction with their mission, the true power of beauty totally changes the world. And last Saturday night, it truly changed everyone’s view on beauty. It is not all about glitz and glamour but it’s how one uses it’s own beauty to make a difference in this world.

Beyee
      Social Media Contributor
      iSTORYAn League of Writers
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top