• Discovering Blue Bell Ice Cream

Discovering Blue Bell will take you to new heights of ice cream flavors. Blue Bell Ice Cream combines a dash of tradition, a chunk of flavor, a taste of summer, a sprinkle of childhood and a scoop of everything good to make each serving of ice cream special.

What Flavor are you?

Blue Bell ice cream comes in different flavors and servings. Read on and find out which one suits you best.

Blue Bell Ice Cream is exclusively distributed in the Visayas region by Visfood Corporation. In Cebu, Blue Bell Ice Cream is available in pints, half-pints, and single serve snacks at Rustan's Supermarket Ayala, One Pavilion Mall Banawa, Gaisano Country Mall, David's Kitchen, Shangri-La's Mactan Resort & Spa, BE Resorts, Mooon Café Ayala & IT Park, the Blue Bell PH Office at Rm 205, TPE Building Banilad, Cebu City during office hours and every Sunday at the BTC Market located at the Banilad Town Centre Lobby.

For more information:
      Visit bluebellicecream.com.ph
      Follow @bluebellph on Instagram, FB and Twitter.

Share your Blue Bell experience, tag #discoverbluebell in all your online posts.
      You may like...
      Comments 7 Comments
        firstmary -
        lamia tanawn ani gud!
        letsee! -
        tulo na laway nako...
        Galadriel -
        Quote Originally Posted by firstmary View Post
        lamia tanawn ani gud!
        Lami gyud siya kaonon pud. Must try flavor ang single serve nga country cone cookies & cream and chocolate chip country cookie ice cream sandwich.
        cyber -
        Interesting.... TS, pila price range ani na ice cream?
        chloe143 -
        wow lamie itry ug kaon krn ky grabe ka-init kaau...hw mch mn ni?
        aantt -
        lami ana oi. pila na?
        Cebu Properties -
        All delicious..Wala bang free taste for me to choose which one I like?hehe

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway I will surely buy one of it...And the winner flavor for me is"STRAWBERRY" ....

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top