• From Gamer to Racer: Gran Turismo Movie

We recently enjoyed watching Gran Turismo, the movie, thanks to SM City Cebu for the IMAX premiere. I must say that it was an absolute thrill ride!

The film follows the story of a young and ambitious racer who aspires to compete at the highest echelons of motorsport. However, he faces many challenges in his journey to achieve his dreams. Imagine, from being a gamer into being a racer. Dreams did come true for Jann Mardenborough.

The stunning cinematography of Gran Turismo is simply breathtaking, and the high-octane action sequences are nothing short of intense, adrenaline-inducing, and heart-pumping. I was completely engrossed in the movie and was on the edge of my seat.

What I appreciated most was how it captured the immense passion, drive, unwavering commitment, and dedication required to be a professional racer. It gave me a deep appreciation for the sport and the individuals who dedicate their lives to it and compete in it.

Overall, I highly recommend Gran Turismo to anyone who loves racing or wants to witness an incredibly thrilling and captivating cinematic masterpiece!

Cast: David Harbour, Orlando Bloom, Archie Madekwe
      Director: Neill Blomkamp
      Run Time: 2hr 14min
      Genre: Action/Adventure

Buy your cinema tickets at https://www.smcinema.com

SM City Cebu, SM City Consolacion, SM Seaside City Cebu
      Opening Date: Wednesday, 30 August 2023

#GranTurismoMovie
      You may like...

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top