• Now Floating-- Cordova's LANTAW Floating Restaurant

Our search for great restaurants to dine in led us to LANTAW in Day-as, Cordova-- a mere fifteen to twenty minutes away (depending on traffic) from the old Mactan Bridge.

Diners, both locals and tourists, get to have a spectacular view of Cebu City's mountains by day and bright lights during the night, while they feast on all the mouthwatering native dishes at LANTAW.

The restaurant is owned and operated by Pages Holdings Inc. (PHI), the company behind homegrown brands from Cebu:“ THIRSTY" Fruit Juices & Shakes and Mooon Cafe's Mexican-Inspired Restaurant.

The restaurant's very own version of Spicy scallops (P 14 and Bakasi (P 130) is particularly amazing.

Other favorites would include their Sizzling Gambas (P 120), Humba (P 16, Kare-kare na pata (P 150) and their Original Bacolod Chicken BBQ (P 130) among many others. And of course, a meal is never the same without indulging on desserts such as their Bibingka Cake ala mode (P 70) and the Lantaw Halo Halo (P 95).

LANTAW is the answer for a break away from the hustle and bustle of the city, without having to leave town. Regardless of where you're coming from, it will definitely be worth the drive.

LANTAW Floating Native Restaurant is located at Brgy. Day-As Cordova. They are open to serve you from 10:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. from Sundays to Thursdays and from 10:00 a.m. to 11:45 p.m. on Fridays and Saturdays. Contact (032) 514 2959 for inquiries.

By:

Pia Marie Mercado
      iSTORYAn League of Writers
      You may like...
      Comments 80 Comments
        joop -
        i'm coming, pwamiz
        franzziss -
        Been there last night. It was a unplanned dinner date with my girlfriend. We are not familiar with the place, pero dili siya lisod pangitaon. Very nice place, the ambiance, the food and the crew. They also accept credit cards. Medyo daghan tao gabii kay holiday man karon. Pero dili gyud siya ana ka crowded since ang place kay tuyoon gyud. Sulit gyud ang travel from Cebu City. Medyo layo2x siya pero worth it. For sure, makig balik pa to akong girlfriend didto
        tingwaltz -
        will try this one soooooonnnnn
        IneedAhotel -
        worth a visit. barato rapud.
        Zylun_HR -
        I like to visit this new resto, its so refreshing, totally a different ambiance...you feel relax while dining...I'm sure its worth a visit...see you.
        gurly_taz -
        why man naa may entrance fee padulong sa inyong restaurant?
        sizzlingROBOT -
        Please delete. Double post.
        juzdroppingby -
        Quote Originally Posted by phooloy View Post
        if kinsa to ganahan mo adto sa lantaw floating restaurant sakay mo v-hire sa sm para cordova,.inig abot sa terminal sakay nalang mo trysicad inig lang ang driver na adto mi sa day-as tulay or tumoy.tua ddto ang lantaw.

if gikan mi ug mactan Sir?unsaon pg commute dong ngadto sakay ra ug para cordova?
        juzdroppingby -
        nahan jud au ko mka anhi aning lugara kaso wa jud ko nasuheto unsaon pg commute padong dnhi..can anyone help me ?? just pm me once u've got read this comment..hunger to taste the different kind of foods their..
        flipee -
        Quote Originally Posted by gurly_taz View Post
        why man naa may entrance fee padulong sa inyong restaurant?
        wooot naa diay entrance?
        sweettooth18 -
        unsa inyo ma recommend na fud sa ilaha?
        erick888 -
        owned by the owners of moon cafe...haven't been there but a lot of my friends told me its good daw. will check out this place soon.
        NudgeDELTA -
        Quote Originally Posted by sweettooth18 View Post
        unsa inyo ma recommend na fud sa ilaha?
        calamares og scallops lami diri.
        sexy.rouge24 -
        kalami na iadto

seafoods
        quirkychinita -
        my and my baby boo's invading ur resto this weekend in prep for our next day's run!
        zee_deveel -
        about sa transpo didto ba... naa raba dayon masakyan? if ever magcommute lang? safe raba kaha mga 7pm mouli? kay ngit2x raba daw ang dalan ana ang ubang comment..
        greenbubbles -
        last week ng.ari mi diri, nice kaayo.
        alexandrite08 -
        me and my friends decided to have a dinner date at Lantaw this weekend.
        clickcebu -
        naa ni contact number? i like it kaayo...ari ko mg bday
        mishezuki -
        Food is really good in Lantaw. Currently they have 3 branches already. Cordova, Busay, and SRP (the newest). The one that has the best view is at Busay. While the worst experience that we had was just last Saturday, July 14, 2014 at their SRP branch. There very many flies swarming around our food. It made us lost our appetite seeing all the flies flying around the food and finally landing on the pancit canton. They better look for ways on how to solve this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Food is really good in Lantaw. Currently they have 3 branches already. Cordova, Busay, and SRP (the newest). The one that has the best view is at Busay. While the worst experience that we had was just last Saturday, July 14, 2014 at their SRP branch. There very many flies swarming around our food. It made us lost our appetite seeing all the flies flying around the food and finally landing on the pancit canton. They better look for ways on how to solve this problem.

- - - Updated - - -

Facebook Comments

about us
    We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
    follow us
    #top