View RSS Feed

ropo

How you Deal with the year 2020???

Rate this Entry
Quote Originally Posted by ropo View Post
The Past few months have been challenging for many of us.
With distance from family and friends, the experience has been confusing and isolating for so many people in our community.

With so much uncertainty, it can be temping to put your head in the sand.
But if there's one thing we know, it's that those who persevere during a crisis are the ones who come out stronger.
As your fellow Istoryan, you have the opportunity to be a source of positivity to every single person in your sphere.

All had to make sacrifices, but if there's one thing we have learned, it's that the resilience of the human spirit is powerful, and with hope, anything is possible.

As we continue to move in these uncertain times, it's my sincerest hope that you find this thread brings you moment of courage and joy, and that it continues to uplift you and those around you.

And hopefully you'll feel moved to share this thread with others so that it may bring them joy and courage as well.

Please feel free to reach out if there is anything you wish to express and maybe others can help you through this difficult time-and may you and your family remain safe and healthy.

- ROPO
Categories
Uncategorized

Comments

To be honest, everything is confused in my head. It seems to me that last year gave us all a new look at our lives. Almost nothing has changed for me. But my cousin's family fell apart three months after the start of the lockdown. Such things .. But he also did not become sad. He discovered dating sites - [url]https://www.myblackpartner.com/[/url] Everyone discovers something new for themselves. I myself began to take more care of children. Family is the most important. you agree with me?

Trackbacks

Total Trackbacks 0
Trackback URL:
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top