View RSS Feed

Hi Nikki Pee

1. Ambisyosa.ü

You might be wondering why I had 'Ambisyosa' as my title. Some may think this one has negative insights of an ambisyosa girl but I'm writing this one in behalf of those 'amibisyosas' like me in a positive way.

Okayy. So lemme start from scratch. I am Nikki Ninna Petralba, 16 years old, a 4th year high school student from Cebu City National Science High School. Obviously I am a full government scholar. I have this psychological stress as of the moment and i am VERY AMBISYOSA. LOL. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  2. Life and Death.ö

Life and death. "Death is a certainty, life is an option." An option within my reach. An opportunity, amazing blessing, gift from above. Right in the palm of my hands, right in front of me, right here.

So why is this that I wait to live? Live my life. Doing what I am put on this earth to do. To share God's love, His Word, teachings. And I live my life according to that. Instead I find happiness in money, fame, drugs, when those things aren't even close enough to please me.
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  3. I realize...

Being 16, I am in a period of confusion, which normally happens to most everybody during the adolescent years. I may still be undergoing physical as well as emotional changes, which actually started when I became pubescent. The time of pubescence through late adolescence (late teens) is really a period of psychological storm and stress when young people like me feel. I am going through a time of trying to find myself, my true identity as a girl, or maybe even realize that I may be somewhere in between. ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  4. Psychological Stress and Storm.

I am 16 years old and a 4th year high school scholar in Cebu City National Science High School. I feel blessed with so many things, including certain talents and abilities. However, I am still looking for something that I cannot define exactly. I lost my drive in studying and my interest in living. I always feel so lonely and alone. I seem not to have any direction at all, and seem to always remain as I was before. This bothers me and depresses me that at one time, I had even thought of committing ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456
about us
We are the first Cebu Online Media.

iSTORYA.NET is Cebu's Biggest, Southern Philippines' Most Active, and the Philippines' Strongest Online Community!
follow us
#top