Page 1 of 102 123411 ... LastLast

Default Hardest thing in life is?

tell us what is the most difficult phase, event, person, thing in your life?

Default the hardest thing in life is?

bato ... gahi man na .............. hehehe ........ hhm...... seriously, as of now i only have a difficult person in my life, na a ko friend who does all the wrong things and no matter what we do, give her advice, help her or whatever, she still doesnt listen ........ hadlok me, mu end up siya losing her mind or worse.... sad ka ayo

luoya sa imong friend uy, murag ako gahig ulo hehe. may she realize wat she has done wrong before it controls her.

losing someone that i sacrificed a lot.. it took me quite a while for me to get over...
    hard to accept that someone is really not meant for you when you hope the opposite!

lu oy! mulang ..... like as in everyday, like whenever mucall cya nako or any1 sa amu barkada, na a jud na siya as Brix nag inom .... inom ...... inom .... inom.... smoke.... inom ... inom.... ma o ra na.... ambut na nya......family problems man iyaha gd ..... lu oy.......pero now we dnt see that much na because gahi jud ulo.....pero if everm she will need our help, we'll help her jud.... friends gud....... guess she just needs time and she's smart, she'll come to her senses eventually.....we'll just have to keep a close watch on her if ever na a 'new' problems mu arise.......

lisud jud nang family problem. modako bayag maau ang problem basta di maresolve dayon. ayaw jud sha biyai kay basin musamot.

Quote Originally Posted by deep_syet
    losing someone that i sacrificed a lot.. it took me quite a while for me to get over...
    hard to accept that someone is really not meant for you when you hope the opposite!
    i know the feeling

ACCEPTANCE

deep-syet: i had somebody for 5 years and 10 months which just went down the drain.......i know how you feel gyud....
    وليس هناك كعكه ، والكعكه هو كذبة.

Quote Originally Posted by rheine
    i know the feeling
    It's true that it will take a life time to forget someone you love.

Quote Originally Posted by bitzerlitzer
    Quote Originally Posted by rheine
    i know the feeling
    It's true that it will take a life time to forget someone you love.

bitaw lisod kaayo ako gani......

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 102 123411 ... LastLast