Default Bohemian Rhapsody

After watching Bohemian Rhapsody, I have such a "movie hangover" from it. I just loved how the film presented the story of Freddie Mercury.

Among the Queen band's songs, what is/are your favorite/s? For me, super nagustuhan ko 'yung "Love of My Life."

i can't deny i love being called one of the 90's babies. Coz this brings me back to the time where my older brothers played their songs so loud and my dad didn't do about it. My older brother dance, trying hard to look like freddie mercury.

I watch the movie, and ended like a concert for me. nyahahhaha.

the title itself.

I was expecting a recording scene of Under Pressure...pero igo ra gipatukar....

Quote Originally Posted by chuwariwap_aj View Post
    i can't deny i love being called one of the 90's babies. Coz this brings me back to the time where my older brothers played their songs so loud and my dad didn't do about it. My older brother dance, trying hard to look like freddie mercury.

I watch the movie, and ended like a concert for me. nyahahhaha.
    I watched in Youtube the original Live Aids Concert of Queen, grabe! Super amazing how the film managed to capture every single detail! ��

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by diablo85 View Post
    the title itself.
    Indeed! Bohemian Rhapsody itself is such a classic hit!

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    I was expecting a recording scene of Under Pressure...pero igo ra gipatukar....
    Still, the song was a background choice played in key scene later in the movie. ��

Don't Stop Me Now akong paborito sa ilang mga kanta pero wa pa ko mutan-aw sa salida...

Quote Originally Posted by slakker View Post
    Don't Stop Me Now akong paborito sa ilang mga kanta pero wa pa ko mutan-aw sa salida...
    I appreciate how that song encourages one to enjoy life and believe that anything is possible.

9.    Advertisement