Page 1 of 52 123411 ... LastLast

Thread: New Zealand

Default New Zealand

Na-ay moy na hibaw-an nga fly now, pay later for New Zealand? Kanang legitimate gyud ha dili lang fly by night nga company.

Any info is highly appreciated...thanks. Have plans to migrate....

Default Re: New Zealand: Fly Now, Pay Later (Immigration Firm)

Ey silverhawk, naay daghan sa newspaper.. That's where my cousin (who was a nurse) availed of it... She is now in New Zealand for four years na!

By the way, text me nya if magpa-uban ka sa CNU for an ocular inspection perhaps.. I still have my alumni ID with me...

Quote Originally Posted by arnoldsa
    Ey silverhawk, naay daghan sa newspaper.. That's where my cousin (who was a nurse) availed of it... She is now in New Zealand for four years na!

By the way, text me nya if magpa-uban ka sa CNU for an ocular inspection perhaps.. I still have my alumni ID with me...
    Hi thanks for the reply. Unsa ang name sa immigration company? Kay na-a man gud uban fly by night lang..lisud baya mo gasto unya mo dagan dayon sila hehehehehe..unsa ang name sa company? Na-a kay number nila? Musta imo cuzin sa NZ?

Open ba na ang CNU basta Saturday afternoon? PM me your number after posting your reply here. Thanks.

dunno sa weekends.. Monday to Friday lang..

I forgot the name of that Immigration company but they always hold seminars either at Cebu Midtown or Marriot.. Naa pod gani lain immigration company with office at Jakosalem St.. (The one near Bayan Tel building/ Centro Maximo.... That establishment that sells secondhand cars)

Ok ra akong cousin didto, in fact in just one year, nakuha niya iya husband and kids.. Right now since New Zealander naman siya (and libre na ang US Visa) she's planning to transfer to USA...

arnoldsa inform me also if mka kita ka ug agency. im planning also.
    pwde ko ask ur mobile number? basi sa ako mga readings kinahanglan mo take ug IELTS exam dpende if duna maipakita na documents na
    nka work ka ug english speaking countries or company pwde dili na mo take but ang consul na ang mo rate if pila ang efficiency sa imo english.

Default new zealand

anyone here who have been to NZ?

Default Re: new zealand

wala ko ka adto pero ako mga aunty og ig agaw naka adot na nindot kaayo daw na kay limpyyo pa kaayo onya mas daghan daw population dira ang baka kaysa tao.

Quote Originally Posted by kryptocrap
    anyone here who have been to NZ?
    Y? i have been to Christchurch...NZ's south island. it's what they call the garden city! indeed, one of the cleanest countries in the world! my two brothers lived there. One is studying in University of Otago in Dunedin. what about NZ?

I can refer a good and reliable agency for anyone interested to travel to New Zealand

i'm interested. what's the agency?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 52 123411 ... LastLast