Default Bird repellent device

Hi everyone! I would just like to ask some inputs on how to create an effective bird repeller device. We have this small area of rice field in our province and we’re having this problem of keeping away the birds (esp. the maya birds). The rice grains will be eaten by these birds which causes a certain amount of losses. These birds will attack randomly in great numbers (approximately 10 to 500) and in different groups. We (and other farmers) already did some scaring methods like scare crow, hanging of refective materials, using of nets and others. However the birds have adapted this method and won’t be scared anymore.

Mods, please move this post to the proper section if it doesn’t fit here. I was also searching this topic but to no avail.

I was visualizing of an audio device of certain sound freq that will scare these birds away, appreciate if someone could give me some advice or links. Or I would also willing to buy any device available locally (ayaw lang pud tawn nang mahal sad). Hoping for your positive response and thank you!
    Last edited by spectrespook; 01-26-2017 at 11:25 AM.

Any inputs please? Anyway i'm planning to buy online. Plano unta nako to experiment and create this type of device, kanang ultrasonic sound (or ranges freq from 200 to 16,000 cycles per second)? Do you have any idea on where to find circuitry about this?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spectrespook View Post
    Any inputs please? Anyway i'm planning to buy online. Plano unta nako to experiment and create this type of device, kanang ultrasonic sound (or ranges freq from 200 to 16,000 cycles per second)? Do you have any idea on where to find circuitry about this?
    AgriLaser....

Quote Originally Posted by Jess_V View Post
    AgriLaser....
    Wow! thank you for this idea boss, nice pero mura expensive lang sad cya.

Naa pa maka share diha? We have started planting yesterday and after 3 to 4 months mamunga or anihon na ni. During pagpamunga mao na time mo attack ang mga birds.

Blog Entries
    dili ko sure pero during sa AFEX last year naa silay usa booth didto nga nag-display ani...

7.    Advertisement