Default Which is better: Macbook Pro, Macbook or Macbook Air?

Hi guys!

Survey lang ko. I'm planning to get a MacBook this December kay na-RIP na gyud akong 7-year old na VAIO. Naglibog lang ko unsa akong kuhaon ani nila. Asa ani nila nindut? Ug ngano?

Thank you daan sa mureply.

if i were you, next year nalang palit kay naay coming release ang mac this month.but if you cannot wait, i prefer the macbook pro retina.

i think it would entirely depend on what kind of programs you use or basically what you use your laptop for.. if you have major programs like for video editing, programming, photoshop, software editors etc..then i would suggest you get the macbook pro since it can definitely handle the load.. but if you're more of the office type of person like you handle documents, excel files, powerpoint, emails and is always on the go for meetings or etc.. then id suggest you get the macbook since its light, compact and is enough to handle your everyday needs

macbook pro retina 13. dugay mahurot and battery.

It depends on what kind of applications you would be running. I own 2 macbooks - macbook pro retina and the early macbook 12 retina.

I'm using my macbook 12 (early 2016) for normal/casual word processing/spreadsheet, including light photo editing. Its a great device on the go. It can handle light loads, and I normally use it for browsing the internet, and playing music on itunes. This is my travel laptop, it can last whole day on a single charge, its the lightest lappy i own.

The macbook pro 13 inch retina however is my work macbook, I used it for programming (xcode), number crunching using matlab and doing other software/web development work. I'm using it also for photoshop and other heavy tasks. Its got enough muscle to handle heavy loads.

Decide first on what applications you would be running it for, then it will tell you what kind of macbook you would need.

Macbook pro retina 13.

7.    Advertisement