Default CIT Tops September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result

Congratulations to all passers! CIT Tops Again!

1 ALFRED ISAAC RONDINA AJO CEBU INSTITUTE OF TECHNOLOGY 92.40

2 WILLIAM MICUA NOCES PANGASINAN STATE UNIVERSITY URDANETA

3 ARBEL RALPH IRY TIMBOL DAYRIT HOLY ANGEL UNIVERSITY 90.65

4 KEVIN TEVES CABANTE UNIVERSITY OF SOUTHEASTERN
    PHILIPPINES-DAVAO CITY 90.20

5 GENESIS ERMITAŅO SALES BULACAN STATE UNIVERSITY
    (for.BCAT)-MALOLOS 89.80

6 REYMARK MADRIGALEJOS EMBATE BICOL UNIVERSITY-LEGAZPI 89.70

JULIP CESAR AVILES VEGA UNIVERSITY OF NUEVA CACERES 89.70

7 RONALDO ELPEDES CRUZ JR CAMARINES SUR POLYTECHNIC
    COLLEGE-NABUA 89.55

8 JHAYSON MINTAR ONZA PANGASINAN STATE UNIVERSITY URDANETA

9 PAUL WILLIAM TIAMSON ECHAVEZ LYCEUM OF THE PHILIPPINES -
    GEN TRIAS, CAVITE 89.15

[COLOR=#5D6169][FONT=verdana]10 ZEDISTEO ALBERCA VIVO JR UNIVERSITY OF SANTO TOMAS 89.10

Source:

September 2016 Registered Electrical Engineer Board Exam Result

Congrats CIT-U

congrats CIT-U!

tops again nsad!!!!!

I May not have topped but still passed the board )))))))))))))

THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO CALLED ME FAG AND USELESS AND TROLLS CALLING ME TO KILL MYSELF. STFU

Quote Originally Posted by tosip View Post

I May not have topped but still passed the board )))))))))))))

THIS IS MY MESSAGE TO THOSE WHO CALLED ME FAG AND USELESS AND TROLLS CALLING ME TO KILL MYSELF. STFU
    it doesnt mean that you passed the board you are no longer useless. if its in your system, then its already embedded.
    being a licensed Engr. will not change everything.

FAG! pro joke ra ha.

Congrats FAG nga engineer. hehehe! At least nag level up naka...

Quote Originally Posted by PaYaSo View Post
    it doesnt mean that you passed the board you are no longer useless. if its in your system, then its already embedded.
    being a licensed Engr. will not change everything.

FAG! pro joke ra ha.
    hmmmm... another post to look up to. I'll screenshot this for future reference

I have two jobs at the moment. Data Encoder and work in an Electrical Agency... kind of hard to apply for Cadet Engineers because of the competition... though this is a first step for my upcoming profession where magamit jud nako ako profession to its maximum. I do wonder if useless bajud kaha ko or dili? hmmm...

I'm good to the people who are good to me. Treat me like shit and I'll do the same to you one day

It's statements like these that I am excited to look forward to. So that one day I'll be able to slap it in the front of their faces that they were so wrong of me and prove that I can change. :P

Quote Originally Posted by tosip View Post
    hmmmm... another post to look up to. I'll screenshot this for future reference

I have two jobs at the moment. Data Encoder and work in an Electrical Agency... kind of hard to apply for Cadet Engineers because of the competition... though this is a first step for my upcoming profession where magamit jud nako ako profession to its maximum. I do wonder if useless bajud kaha ko or dili? hmmm...

I'm good to the people who are good to me. Treat me like shit and I'll do the same to you one day

It's statements like these that I am excited to look forward to. So that one day I'll be able to slap it in the front of their faces that they were so wrong of me and prove that I can change. :P
    Even if someone belongs to the lower ranks in his batch, it does not mean that he is useless. Grades/nominal stuff during your undergraduate years only serve as the ticket to get your dream job. Experience will teach you everything else. Think that you are worth it, keep your self-value high and don't let anyone trample on you. Ayaw lang sad i direct imong dumot sa imong kinabuhi sa uban hahaha. Bilib jud ko aning mga Teknoy!

10.    Advertisement