Default Dragonwar gaming peripherals: keyboard choice? Buying at Datablitz

Note: Please answer ONLY if you know the products. The specific brand here is Dragonwar. In other countries, it is known as Novatech. I am choosing a gaming keyboard within my budget (P700 and below), and two in their GK (Gaming Keyboard) Lineup seems to have caught my interest.
    The GK-001 "Desert Eagle" and the GK-002 "Dark Sector"
    I am only in the status of buying only one of them, and I need to know your opinions and suggestions. Please answer if you know about these products. Thank you very much.

If this helps: I play a lot of CS:GO and Dota 2. I game on a daily basis of about 2-6 hours. I also play on a computer desk, and sometimes I play on a table. I want durability and reliability.

Had the Dragunov and Sylvio. Dragunov lasted 2years with no major issues. 2 months lang ang led sa Sylvio sa ako. Though usable pero wala nay lights.

Quote Originally Posted by hexovette View Post
    Had the Dragunov and Sylvio. Dragunov lasted 2years with no major issues. 2 months lang ang led sa Sylvio sa ako. Though usable pero wala nay lights.
    Ah, maayo. So, makasaligan ning Dragonwar? I've never seen it anywhere so na interested lang ko niya. Also, nakatry nka or naa kay experience sa Desert Eagle or Dark Sector?

Boss naa koy thread about ani nila here: https://www.istorya.net/forums/comput...rs-thread.html

didto lang ta storya

Quote Originally Posted by xy.techNOS View Post
    Boss naa koy thread about ani nila here: https://www.istorya.net/forums/comput...rs-thread.html

didto lang ta storya
    Thank you sa pag refer, sir.

Hello. Nag search ko og "Dragon War community" sa Google and so far mao ra ning local site na mitunga. Nag search pud ko dire sa forums and this is the only Dragon War thread na pinaka recent.

I hope the admins won't mind the necro seeing that creating another thread would be even worse kai naa naman nagexist na discussion.

Anyway, I know daghan og curious sa ilang products (seeing that bago pa sila) and if they're worth it ba gyud. Gipalit nako ang Dragon War Steel Wings og gitagaan nako'g unboxing video. After five months, I added the second part so this video na split into two parts:

1. Ang unboxing.
    2. Akong opinions about the keyboard. Gipakita pud nako ang mga pros and cons sa Steel Wings na keyboard:

I hope makatabang ni sa inyo pag decide if worth it ba since unbiased ang vid. (Naa koi daghan mga reklamo og naa pud koi giganahan ani.) Here's my "Unboxing: Dragon War Steel Wings (Budget Mechanical RGB Optical Switch Keyboard)" video:

[YOUTUBE LINK REDACTED; d man d ai pwede. Anyway, pwede ra i-search using the title above. Naa ko question below though.]

Kumusta ilang gaming mice? Thinking of buying one kai naa clai mouse with a ring and little finger rest. (I've large hands and kapoy if ga sagayad akong little finger sa mouse pad.)

EDIT: Hala! Sorry! I missed Yazbuh's notification. Copy-paste ko na lang ni didto. Unsaon og delete ani?
    Last edited by Retroburn; 08-20-2018 at 01:32 AM. Reason: I missed Yazbuh's notification. :(

bought keyboard mouse combo lasted for 1 week. dragon usb chords needs true rated psu, after they tested with same result on there pc. replaced with dragonwar mouse and headphone changed item. lasted for 2 yrs. datablitz ayala

Quote Originally Posted by UrbaNo View Post
    bought keyboard mouse combo lasted for 1 week. dragon usb chords needs true rated psu, after they tested with same result on there pc. replaced with dragonwar mouse and headphone changed item. lasted for 2 yrs. datablitz ayala
    Ouch. Dimalasa gud one week. Nagpalit ko sa akong cousin og Drawn War mouse three years ago buhi pa baya karon. Pero guba direcho ang middle mouse button wa ra nag tuig.

9.    Advertisement