Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default unsay pinaka the best decision ani nga friends???advice please...

if u have boyfriend or girlfriend, then naa sya nice opportunity sa gawas nga mo work,nya ikaw ya pa disisyonon kung molarga ba xa or dili.wat mn imu decision?will you let him/her go?or would u rather let her/him stay here

Default Re: unsay pinaka the best decision ani nga friends???advice please...

best suggestion,... Marry n din let him/her go

Blog Entries

if i wer to decide i would let my gf go... di ko ganahan na mahayon in d future..

Blog Entries

so simple ra kaau ni imong problema madam...ma solve ra ni within a seconds....pero u need 2 million seconds sad lagi to think....hehehee!

seriously sakto si bot_yok let him/her go aron sa umaabot nga panahon walay mahayay...lisod na..dili na ra ba mabalik ang panahon...

for me? i will let him/her go coz i know that he/she do that for a reason and that reason is for the future for the both of you., and if you trust him /her that much you let him/ her go.GO dayon para ma immigrant cya didto pakasal dayon haron larga pud ka apil...hehehe

palargaha then pangayo og kwarta kada buwan

ill let her decide, amo lang istoryahan para mas maklaro unsa jud iya gusto but in the end it is her nga ako pahimoon ug decision

for me, i would let my gf go... i did already. she's in the U.S. now. but after 1 year, our relationship didn't work. maybe it will work for you both. pero la ko nagmahay sa ako desisyon on letting her go.. proud ko na with my encouragement and moral support, she was able to fulfill her dreams and am happy for her.

letting go of someone is not easy to do... you need to have enough courage to do it.. just be patient and let it flow.. lumalabay ra na, ika nga nila..

Blog Entries

if she want and for her its the way she improved her personal living so I let her go.... she have her own decision and I respect what she want to do....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast