Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Post Japan!! Need advice!

Hi guys! Unsay nindut adtoan sa japan? budget, hotels and stuff. Plan ta ko 1 week didto nag libog ko asa ko adto una kanang nindut nya enjoyable jud.

Ayaw sad nang OVER pero kana ra gud Middle class style.

Thanks FAM!

Refer to this Boss ay ► https://www.istorya.net/forums/destin...095-japan.html
    Very informative kaayo na nga thread.

Just got back from a 12-day vacation in Japan..try Disneyland and Disneysea-- lain-lain ni siya nga park, adto pud sa Universal studio if you have time..for accommodation, i highly suggest airbnb, cheaper compared to hotels and you have free wifi depende sa offered amenities sa chosen host nimo.. ☺️

Quote Originally Posted by katherine.anne View Post
    Just got back from a 12-day vacation in Japan..try Disneyland and Disneysea-- lain-lain ni siya nga park, adto pud sa Universal studio if you have time..for accommodation, i highly suggest airbnb, cheaper compared to hotels and you have free wifi depende sa offered amenities sa chosen host nimo.. ☺️
    mind if i ask pila ang na gasto tanan? inbox lanbg

Disneyland and Disney Sea are in Chiba (close to Tokyo) and both are close to each other. But Universal Studio is in Osaka and to get from Tokyo to Osaka you could either go via plane, overnight bus or shinkansen.
    If you do indeed plan to go to Osaka, might as well visit Kyoto.
    For accommodation, airbnb or for the experience, you can go for capsule hotels.

im going there in march

going tokyo - kyoto - osaka -nara.

hope all will be good

Quote Originally Posted by alvinoftheunderworld View Post
    mind if i ask pila ang na gasto tanan? inbox lanbg
    Wala koy exact budget kung pila since we went there as "visiting relatives" so basically naa mi host/sponsor who took care partly sa ako budget but to give an expectation 7/11, lawson and family mart will be your best friend when it comes to budget eating..

With Tokyo accommodation, we got an airbnb room good for 4 at more or less Php4000 per night for the whole room, mahal2 siya since we were in Tokyo during Christmas..amenities were ref, mini kitchen with stove and utensils, and pocket wifi (no prob coz lowest speed was at 18mb)

if plan nimo magstay ug 3 days or more sa tokyo, try to get the 3-day metro tokyo pass at ¥1500 with unlimited metro ride or the jr east pass if magtour all over Japan..

guys pila diay show money if mo adto ka sa japan for 2 weeks?

Quote Originally Posted by johnmeir01 View Post
    I am not sure but I guess more than 50K? Just make sure you document your itinerary well (part of the requirements when applying for visa)

Quote Originally Posted by johnmeir01 View Post
    wala man gyud exact amount pila gyud but see to it nga ang number of days sa imong stay kay parallel sa imong show money...just to be safe, the bigger the amount, the more likely you're going to have an approved visa but money isn't the only basis nga ma-approve ka...

when it comes to itinerary, make it realistic because if you're going to apply for a tourist visa, usa ni siya sa requirements ang daily itinerary

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast