Default Do some BPO publish the names of AWOL employees?

Kanang mabasahan nato sa newspapers ba nkasulat "NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC This is to inform the public that...whose picture appears above is no longer connected with... Any transaction...will no longer be honored"Question: mao ni sila nang AWOL/may formal charge sa company? I've heard some BPO do this to awolees...

Quote Originally Posted by Butitor View Post
    Kanang mabasahan nato sa newspapers ba nkasulat "NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC This is to inform the public that...whose picture appears above is no longer connected with... Any transaction...will no longer be honored"Question: mao ni sila nang AWOL/may formal charge sa company? I've heard some BPO do this to awolees...
    usually bai kanang ma publish sa newspaper naa na sila sa credit/lending institution or sales/accounting position ilang work. some companies also publish those employees that are terminated for cause. example, employees who have criminal liabilities like estafa, forgery..

I don't think BPO companies in the Philippines/ Cebu do that since employees come and go (AWOL or resignation). I used to worked in a call center (in CDO) before I graduated and I resigned with that company. Process lang nila akong resignation and hulat lang ko sa seperation pay. Not all jobs in the Philippines that employee go AWOL, the companies don't publish their names on newspapers.

unethical if they do that...

Blog Entries
    Unless they want to get sued, then no, they CANT do that. That information is strictly confidential, even kanang records sa SSS about past employers, current employers cant access that. Unless they have someone from the inside from the last company you're with, then youre f*cked.

Quote Originally Posted by Butitor View Post
    its only applicable to business where this people deal with clients in person, real estate agent, credit collector, sales agent... but for company who dont do business like this... i dont think so, then if they did... then wala ra... wala may balaod mag prevent ana... but the implecation pwede nimo sila makiha...

dli pwede mo publish ang company sa newspaper. unless katong employees nga pwede mkapaningil ug kwarta sa customers. ".. Any transactions...will no longer be honored" kay mobayad unya ang customer unya ang employee ni awol na.

pero kung bpo/callcnter. awol dayon kung dli naka gusto mo work. kay way mahims ang company ana. at least ikaw ang nakauna sa company. kay kung dli nanimo ang company dritso pud ra ba na sila ug panaktak. so unahay lang.

up ko ani nga thead

9.    Advertisement