Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Credit Card Talk

I was planning to open up a credit card sa RCBC katung mydream jcb. I researched about it, and it is really good for first timer credit card holder just like me. It has an annual fee of 800 and an interest rate of 2.9%. My financial goal, is to create a good credit score for the future.

How about you ka-istoryans including those who are experts? What can you advice first time credit card holders? Do you know someone or you yourself has an interesting story to share in regards with credit cards? Thank you! Any kind of help or point of view is very much appreciated.

if the purpose of getting the credit card is to finance an existing business the go for it.. but if you use it merely to satisfy your needs and wants...chances are you will end up sharing your experience in the " Preso for not paying Credit card" thread in this forum.

My say is don't get one at all.
    If you want a good credit standing then have a big savings account

i have 4 credit cards that probably have .5M worth of credit limit combined. i'm planning to cut one. i guess you really don't need much. over the years i've managed to discipline myself not to overindulge although there times that i did. thankfully, wala nako nag swipe-swipe pag ayo but only if i'm not able to bring enough cash.

i use it sometimes for online transaction or payment and for buying 0% interest stuff nga ganahan kaayu ko and payable for months. i'd say if you have it, utang one at a time lang kay lisod na magpada sa temptasyun

Quote Originally Posted by supernotsona View Post
    My say is don't get one at all.
    If you want a good credit standing then have a big savings account
    Sir how does ones savings affect the credit standing of an individual?

Quote Originally Posted by sirspeak View Post
    I was planning to open up a credit card sa RCBC katung mydream jcb. I researched about it, and it is really good for first timer credit card holder just like me. It has an annual fee of 800 and an interest rate of 2.9%. My financial goal, is to create a good credit score for the future.

How about you ka-istoryans including those who are experts? What can you advice first time credit card holders? Do you know someone or you yourself has an interesting story to share in regards with credit cards? Thank you! Any kind of help or point of view is very much appreciated.
    +1 to @supernotsona . If pwede nga dili ka mokuha, mas maayo jud. Temptation is very high jud Boss esp. kung naay okasyon like pasko, etc.

Pero if nahan jud ka mokuha, go ahead.
    Ayaw lang jud kalimti nga kung mangutang gani, bayaran jud.
    Naa'y point is Boss @Duard

Ang style sa ako wife is, mangumpra siya sa SM, nya bayad thru BDO credit card kay naa points.
    Then ig-abot sa balay, bayaran ang card thru online payment.
    Zero lang gihapon ang utang, double pa jud ang rewards points.

Kung ingon ani imo style, taas jud ka'g credit rating.

naa ra na nimo TS...unsaon paghandle nimo...
    salig sa imong kaugalingon...lisod pod bia na cila og dili bayaran...
    magcge og panawag with psychwar...hehehehe...

i myself is a credit card user, on the average we spent 50k but we used it para sa amo nga convenient store, pero gamiton ra namo during sale period to para ma maximize namo ang gamit sa card, we made it a point though to pay the whole amount during the billing period, advantage is no extra charges .

I'm not sure how it works here in the Philippines. However, I do know that lenders consider your assets as a factor whether or not to loan you money.

I have this experience bro nga dako ko ug savings sa bpi for pila ka years and I think na notice pud siguro nila, gihatdan ra ko nila ug credit card. wala gani ko mag apply. Ako ra pud gi accept thinking ato nga time nga di ra to active ug need pa i pa activate but I found out for pila ka months nga active na jud diay to. hehehe

My 2 cents of advice is think of it nga di jud na imo money. Nga if gamitun jud nimo dapat bayaran jud. I use my credit card sa online transaction ra jud like hotels and flights. Mao ra jud na purpose sa ako credit card.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast