Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Advice Tips? (trying to gain trust)

Hi guys,
    Pa advice naman please.

Actually, I am trying to gain trust and trying to WIN Back my ex.
    Nasaktan ko sya to the point na ayaw na nyang magka-LOVE LIFE for the rest of her life.
    MIND you guys, walang THIRD party dito. I did not cheat!
    Nasaktan ko sya dahil sa ugali ko. Alam niyo ba kung ano? Dahil ako ay:
    -Masakit magsalita kapag mag-selos
    -Lier (BAKAKON)
    -Tapos sinampal ko din sya 1 time. (Palagi nya itong naalala)
    -Nag-tampo din sya sa akin ksi hindi ako sumipot sa birthday ng pamangkin niya.

For the past 5 months I did what was right
    -To apologize sincerely. (Kahit yung Family and friends niya nag-sorry nadin ako)
    -Gave her time and space (Pero twice a month nag-paparamdaman ako)
    -Change my ways little by little
    -Did bible reading. I know God will help me out
    -Went to her place and fix things out

Recently, tinanggap niya ako bilang kaibigan.
    Masaya na ako doon. Minsan nag-bibigay sya ng signs na may pag-asa pa.
    Pero it hurts me a lot kapag mini-mention niya na AYAW na daw nya ng love life.
    Na-trauma nadaw sya.

And now, naguguluhan ako..
    Mag-kaibigan kami. There were times na nag-*** kami.
    Tapos last valentines, I gave her white Roses and chocolates.
    Pero nagtaka daw sya bakit hindi daw Red roses? Tapos sabi ko naman "kasi friends tayo diba? at pure yung love ko sayo at walang malisya".
    Pero every time I-open ko yung feelings ko sa kanya. Ayaw daw nya ng love life.

Then she invited me to go her house on her birthday. And mag-stay doon for 2 days and 1 night.
    Ano ito? Tama ba yung feeling ko na bumalik na ulit yung tiwala niya sa akin>?
    Or baka revenge lang ito kasi nasaktan sya??

wag kang pumunta sa bahay nila baka ma 50 shades of grey ka...wag na wag

TS can i ask an abnormal question.....lalaki ka o babae?
    Last edited by cuteboy_kahoy; 02-27-2015 at 01:48 PM.

babae ko..
    homosexual

maybe need pa ug more effort para mabalik ang trust. open guro xa makig balik pero not now. ganahan ra xa sure xa na dili na nimu buhaton ang imu mga nabuhat before. be patient lang guro and prove yourself.

Once I my lose my trust lisod na mabalik and once I get crossed, we're done. Totally done. Dili ko kaingon nga pride ra jud , sometimes naa jud na sa kina-iya sa tao.I have principles in life that I follow. Lisod matandog unless... Just go with the flow perhaps? Don't invest too much emotions. Never expect and never assume.

If I lost my trust, I'll buy one at the pharmacy near by...

Quote Originally Posted by Im_movin_on View Post
    Once I my lose my trust lisod na mabalik and once I get crossed, we're done. Totally done. Dili ko kaingon nga pride ra jud , sometimes naa jud na sa kina-iya sa tao.I have principles in life that I follow. Lisod matandog unless... Just go with the flow perhaps? Don't invest too much emotions. Never expect and never assume.
    I am not assuming paman pud.
    But inviting me to her birthday and stay there for 2 days without going OUT in their house is like "more than friends" naman.

wa manai gamit ang bible ug ingon ana na jud ang imong kinaiya.....ayaw nalang pamugos....

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by -SuperMarie- View Post
    I am not assuming paman pud.
    But inviting me to her birthday and stay there for 2 days without going OUT in their house is like "more than friends" naman.
    might as well clarify it with her TS, sometimes it's better to be hurt with the truth than confined with confusion. You may simply decline if duda ka... just let her know what your real intention is. On her part, she might still figuring things out with you but you shouldn't assume anything nor interpret every action. hihihi Try to look at the bigger picture TS regardless of your concern of winning her back, remember that you're doing the change most importantly for yourself. At the end of the day, it isn't about her, it will be about you, coz if you figure yourself out, how to treat a partner right you will definitely attract a person who will stick with you.

Blog Entries
    Hi marie,

Hmm it's you right? hihi bitaw are we talking about "P" here? anyway, @princize is right, "never assume nor interpret every action" . It doesn't really feel good to be left hanging, not knowing how or where to position ourselves. Motives could sometimes cause confusions, disorienting our thoughts with what's real or not. If you are really bothered with the situation, at least try to back off a bit. If she really loves you, then she'll definitely come after you. You've done your part and tried to change for the better, let her acknowledge it from afar.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast