Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default need your opinion on this...help

im was in a relationship til such something happen which i never expected. i have a gf for 6 months and we love each other so much.. everything was okay and working well. i gave my best shot on her, do everything to be the best guy for him and she do the same thing for me. one day comes that i never hear something from her.. all her cellphones are off and i cant seem to contact her for two days. i was so confuse what sems to be the problem. til the 3rd day he texted me and saying shes sorry coz shes confused coz she and her xbf tok. she didnt expect the she would feel still something from her x. she didnt text or called me for days coz she was so afraid to tell me the truth but her guilt made her tell me. at first i didnt dnt what to do or say to her. but eventually i was hurt. i never expected it to happen to us. for days i never texted her coz i was hurt but she always text me feeling guilty what she did. however she still feel something for her x and for me. everytime i ask her if who will she choose she just answer me with "i dnt know". she broke up with me for reason in which she cant bear being with me with what she feels, coz its unfair. we tok and she told me about it. we ended up having space from each other. whats the problem is as days we didnt hear something from each other she's always the one texted me and feeling so in which it makes me feel weak. i dnt know if what she want.. what im doing now is just ignoring her and respecting myself with what she did. i feel so hurt with what she did. just realized that its so hard that if the one u love is still stuck in her past and she let go of the present. just realize that in the first place if she really love me she wont love another man. can someone help me out? i need your advice.

Default Re: need your opinion on this...help

So angelofdeath, you are a dude actually. Didn't you post a similar question which was merged with this thread.

Past Vs. Present
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....,132168.0.html

Anyway, dude, it's not that your lady love is stuck in her past no no no it's just that she is still in love with her ex-. Though I am sure she has feelings for you but that doesn't mean its as strong as the feelings she had for her ex-.

Because IT IS AS YOU SAID, if she does love you she should be with you. But where is she now?

All I suggest dude is if you really love the girl truly really deeply then let her be happy.

If you try to do something silly like proving your love, fighting for your love, you'll only be a hassle and a nuisance to her and for yourself. Bear it like a man with a measure of dignity. You haven't lost, it's just that she chose her happiness. You're not at fault, it's just really how Love and Life works.

She is not the girl for you because simply if she is, then she would have stayed with you.

Quote Originally Posted by diem
    So angelofdeath, you are a dude actually. Didn't you post a similar question which was merged with this thread.

Past Vs. Present
    https://www.istorya.net/forums/index....,132168.0.html

Anyway, dude, it's not that your lady love is stuck in her past no no no it's just that she is still in love with her ex-. Though I am sure she has feelings for you but that doesn't mean its as strong as the feelings she had for her ex-.

Because IT IS AS YOU SAID, if she does love you she should be with you. But where is she now?

All I suggest dude is if you really love the girl truly really deeply then let her be happy.

If you try to do something silly like proving your love, fighting for your love, you'll only be a hassle and a nuisance to her and for yourself. Bear it like a man with a measure of dignity. You haven't lost, it's just that she chose her happiness. You're not at fault, it's just really how Love and Life works.

She is not the girl for you because simply if she is, then she would have stayed with you.
    hail to sir site keeper... very good advice..

Set her free. and so on, etc. . .
    Coz IMO, panakip butas imohang role sa iyahang love life. Move on. Be a man. Ayaw pag pusong mamon bro.
    You will lose if magpadala ka ana. You will win if you set her free and move on.
    Thats gauranteed.

if you can salvage the relationship, by all means.. save it. Guys ego is really hard to swallow especially when it hurts you where it suppose to hurt.. sakit jud. Your gf is just being true to herself.. and right now she is confuse.. what's history is history na. You should examine more if nag buwag pa jud silag klaro atong iyang ex bf ug ang imong gf.. if wala silay tarong nga closure.. chances are mao ni ang nahitabo karon sa imong gf.. wala tingali silay proper closure atong iyang ex bf..

Your gf still loves you dude. If you really love her, then you should be willing to accept her.. bisag nasayop pa siya.. the beauty of being human is we are prone to mistakes.. the beauty of being us as a person is the acceptance of that mistake. It's hard to accept someone I know who has wrongly betrayed your trust. But if you really, and I mean really really love her, then andam ka modawat balik nya. We are only given to many chances to try new things but we are only given one chance to accept that we are wrong.

Baliki cya bro.. accept her and hug her.. she had sacrifice long enough to accept that she wronged you.. the fact that she txted you more often than now.. means she's sorry for what she had done. I bet she have had cried over and over for you na bro. It's time to pick her up and accept her faults... end both your emotional tortures.. it's time to move on w/ your relationship. Consider this as just one of the spices that life has given you.

Wish you both

God bless

Nice advice there by Josh. You have 2 choices AOD. Its really up to you to decide. Kung asa ka happy, adto ka.

Quote Originally Posted by ej___
    Nice advice there by Josh. You have 2 choices AOD. Its really up to you to decide. Kung asa ka happy, adto ka.
    PLUS
    its your decision that will decide your future w/ her or w/o her.

Dili sa nagminartir ha. Do anything you want as long as you're not hurting anybody. Bahala na you get hurt. Trust me, it will pay off in the end. You did your best and you won't feel guilty with thoughts of "what ifs". Mas easier to move on.

thanks josh for the advice. as i think forcing myself to her will not do anything good. we have agreed that shes asking for time for her to think things. she said that she didnt let me go coz she wants to go back to her x. but she cant be with me having feelings from other person also. she said its not me or her x is her enemy but herself. what im doing now is leaving her alone. not texting and calling her. i didnt gave her space coz im still expecting but i want her to think the right thing for her. somewhat its hard but i need to move on.

i admit inspite of what she did to me i dont have the heart to hate her. what she did to me didnt change the way i feel for her. i have to let her go for her happiness. giving her the time and by my absence shel realize things it myt be on good for us both or what would make her happy. if god will give us a chance, if shel come back or wants be back il accept her and im willing to forget what happen. but for now i need also to find myself. i know in time everythings gonna be okay. but i dont wanna hope. but need to move on and think that it happens for a reason. basically she didnt choose anyone of us. she said to me that shel think things over.. but me will be her first priority when she decides na. however i ask her "does it mean her x would be the second choice?. i admit shes very confuse, talking to her will not resolve this but better for me to leave her alone and think. for her to think for her own.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast