Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Black Panther

Default Black Panther

Chadwick Boseman to play Black Panther.

Last edited by geo25; 10-29-2014 at 03:14 AM.

Last edited by geo25; 10-29-2014 at 09:35 AM.

I really really hope makuha na nila ang rights sa x-franchise.
    Para maka cameo si Storm lol.

Quote Originally Posted by FreezedEntity View Post
    I really really hope makuha na nila ang rights sa x-franchise.
    Para maka cameo si Storm lol.
    The same as Storm's sentiments.

Quote Originally Posted by geo25 View Post
    The same as Storm's sentiments.

Date bumped due to Spidey's homecoming. Disney will now release BLACK PANTHER on July 6, 2018.

BLACK PANTHER moves to 2/16/18 wide (from 7/6/18 wide)

Ryan Coogler to Direct Marvel's 'Black Panther'

It’s official, Marvelites: Ryan Coogler will step up to direct Marvel’s “Black Panther,” in theaters February 16, 2018!

Chadwick Boseman will star in “Black Panther” after debuting as the character in the upcoming Marvel’s “Captain America: Civil War,” in theaters May 6.

“We are fortunate to have such an esteemed filmmaker join the Marvel family,” said producer Kevin Feige. “The talents Ryan showcased in his first two films easily made him our top choice to direct ‘Black Panther.’ Many fans have waited a long time to see Black Panther in his own film, and with Ryan we know we’ve found the perfect director to bring T’Challa’s story to life.”

Coogler wrote and directed his first award-winning feature film, “Fruitvale Station,” in 2013. Most recently he directed the critically-acclaimed “Creed,” which earned Sylvester Stallone a Golden Globe for Best Performance by an Actor in a Supporting Role in a Motion Picture.

Black Panther has been an important character in the Marvel universe for 50 years. He is the king of the technologically-advanced nation of Wakanda, and Panther has served as a member of the Avengers in addition to his many solo adventures.

Another Human Torch. Michael B. Jordan is a good actor but he has the face that one would want to punch.

'Black Panther': Michael B. Jordan Joins Marvel Film (Exclusive) - Hollywood Reporter

And Kinberg just recently said Fantastic Four 2 could still happen with the same cast:

We want to make another Fantastic Four movie. We love that cast - I mean if I were to say to you now Michael B. Jordan and Miles Teller, and Kate [Mara] and Jamie [Bell] are great actors - we love that cast. I love the comic, I mean I love it almost as much as X-Men.

We're working really hard on figuring that out. Nothing would make me happier than the world embracing a Fantastic Four movie.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast