Default Attention: Premium and Platinum Subscribers

If you are Premium or Platinum subscriber and your subscription is expiring, be aware that these people who's handling your account is sending reminder emails about your subscription using an UN-MONITORED email address (forums@istorya.net). Their email does NOT contain the words "Please don't reply to this email" So who would thought of not replying?

I don't know what these people are doing of trying to do. They try to communicate with you about your subscription but they don't monitor the email. That means if you reply, they don't get to read it (or they will not take action even if they read it).

It happen to me, when they send me an email (view email screen shot: Screenshot by Lightshot) about my subscription and I replied that I DO NOT want to subscribe to anymore to their premium membership and I don't want to be charged using my PayPal account. Sadly, I was charged and I contest the matter in PayPal.

I haven't used istorya.net for months that's why I don't want to subscribe anymore.

This is the screenshot (Screenshot by Lightshot) of their reply to PayPal.

I think that message is more of a Notice rather a Communication. Also, it clearly states that you need to remove the recurring subscription in your Paypal account if you don't want to extend your subscription anymore. Clearly, you have a recurring payment set up otherwise you won't be billed.

No one can remove recurring subscriptions except you.

Blog Entries
    There is a support forum dedicated for Premium and Platinum Members. As a Paypal subscription, it is in your control whether to continue or not. We are not in any way authorised to charge you anything. As someone who has done a lot of business with Paypal, you should have known how Paypal Subscription works. Plus, this question has been answered already within the Premium and Platinum support forums.

Quote Originally Posted by cloudduster View Post
    I think that message is more of a Notice rather a Communication. Also, it clearly states that you need to remove the recurring subscription in your Paypal account if you don't want to extend your subscription anymore. Clearly, you have a recurring payment set up otherwise you won't be billed.

No one can remove recurring subscriptions except you.
    Communication or Notice. Their email should clearly emphasized whether they are monitoring it or not as other companies do. There should be a notice at the bottom saying "Please do not reply to this email" to avoid confusion. Even if it's a recurring payment. I already expressed my intention NOT to renew my subscription beforehand. If you people have good faith you should at least refund me the amount you charged since I am not using your site anymore.

Other companies does even recurring payments. I've tried this with ElegantThemes and LinuxAcademy. I was charged but they return the amount since I do not want to subscribe anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by BeoR View Post
    There is a support forum dedicated for Premium and Platinum Members. As a Paypal subscription, it is in your control whether to continue or not. We are not in any way authorised to charge you anything. As someone who has done a lot of business with Paypal, you should have known how Paypal Subscription works. Plus, this question has been answered already within the Premium and Platinum support forums.
    Mr. Beor, yes I agree with you that I have control over my PayPal account and I made a mistake of not cancelling my recurring payment. But if you have the sense of understanding that people doesn't want to subscribe anymore or not happy with the product and yet you still charge him, would that be alright with you? You can always refund the amount by sending the amount you charge to my PayPal account instead of talking nonsense (there is no button to REFUND). Are you serious?

Blog Entries
    Yes I am serious. Just wait for the dispute process to finish and you will automatically get your refund... and since this went through the chargeback process, your account will also be automatically banned by the system once that process goes through. A simple post in support forums or a private message would have sufficed. Why would I send you $25 and have Paypal take another $25 after the dispute process is finished?

A couple of people have already done the same and they got their money. You are not special.

Blog Entries
    If you didn't file a dispute, I would have the refund button as you can see the transaction before yours. Get your facts straight before you make any assumptions and accusations.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-09-05 at 10.57.23 PM.jpg 
Views:	121 
Size:	21.4 KB 
ID:	11279

diba naa mana sa pag register nimo diri nga dili ka ka commu sa email?....hek hek

9.    Advertisement