Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Samsung 840 Evo 120/250gb SSD

pls close... bought 1 from GI

upgrade nsad do?

Quote Originally Posted by kleruy View Post
    upgrade nsad do?
    its that time of the year napud bai ahaha

upppppppppppppppppp

All bnewOrder basissamsung pro ssd 128gb 8ksamsung pro ssd 256gb 13kAvailable on handcorsair neutron gtx ssd 240gb 10kcorsair force LS 240gb 8k09321511312

Sorry to break the "ICE" mga bro sa but it seems there's little difference on your prices for your SSD's correct me if im wrong because i just went to GI, PCX and NU Tech to find some SSD for my future plan on my 16" LAPTOP your price and there's are a LITTLE bit different to think they are stores with GUARANTEED WARRANTIES.

I just want to help our fellow istoryans here but what i can tell you is spend your time finding this brand on the computer stores and compare this to the ones listed here it wont hurt nman bro if you want to save a LITTLE and use that LITTLE to spend in other parts someday.

=)

halin naman ang evo bro.. thx sa pag up though

Quote Originally Posted by Ras_jo View Post
    Sorry to break the "ICE" mga bro sa but it seems there's little difference on your prices for your SSD's correct me if im wrong because i just went to GI, PCX and NU Tech to find some SSD for my future plan on my 16" LAPTOP your price and there's are a LITTLE bit different to think they are stores with GUARANTEED WARRANTIES.I just want to help our fellow istoryans here but what i can tell you is spend your time finding this brand on the computer stores and compare this to the ones listed here it wont hurt nman bro if you want to save a LITTLE and use that LITTLE to spend in other parts someday.=)
    That little thing makes all the difference.. performance and savings.
    Why buy 2nd hand if u can buy bnew?
    Why trade when theres bnew?
    Why at all be here in istorya at all when theres bnew?
    And btw. All i sell have Guaranteed warranties. Sa distributor nga lang. Lol. Thats why u get it cheaper.cut out the middle man

Quote Originally Posted by sorry18 View Post
    That little thing makes all the difference.. performance and savings.
    Why buy 2nd hand if u can buy bnew?
    Why trade when theres bnew?
    Why at all be here in istorya at all when theres bnew?
    And btw. All i sell have Guaranteed warranties. Sa distributor nga lang. Lol. Thats why u get it cheaper.cut out the middle man

Bro, ang iyang pasabot bro mao ni.. ang imng samsung evo 128 kay tag 8k pro sa pcx kay tag 5,250 ra.. SAMSUNG 120GB 840 EVO SSD ...
    nya ang imng samsung evo 256 kay tag 13k pro sa pcx kay tag 9,050 ra.. SAMSUNG 250GB 840 EVO SSD ... murag dako ra kaau deperencia... nya kasaligan raba pud ng pcx bahin sa ilang warranty... 1year warranty pud baya na cla....

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast