Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast

Default UNSA MAN GAYUD TIMAILHAN NGA SERYOSO ANG GUY NIMO? (tobaga ko ba! :D)

aside anang ako ra daw makabalo..hala haaaaa.. mao gani nangotana ko lisod kaayo ning feeler ta sahay gud.. assuming much.. hahaha!! unsa man gyud people? Naa man gud uban guys nga maayo kaayo mo diskarte, dili halata nga dili sila seryoso.. awwunsaba?? @_@ hehe! Regards ko sa kong Mr.RightGuy kunoo

A guy can't be serious enough to a woman who does not present herself seriously.

In my end, I sometimes feel intimidated with a woman who knows how to present herself properly. The type of woman who can gain the respect of most men. There is no Mr. Right Guy or Mr. Dickhead in my life, whatsoever. It all depend on how you handle the relationship; plus how you act, so you can get the respect that you are aiming for.

Quote Originally Posted by sammedriano View Post
    a guy can't be serious enough to a woman who does not present herself seriously.

In my end, i sometimes feel intimidated with a woman who knows how to present herself properly. The type of woman who can gain the respect of most men. There is no mr. Right guy or mr. Dickhead in my life, whatsoever. It all depend on how you handle the relationship; plus how you act, so you can get the respect that you are aiming for.
    thank you po! Love your reply ^__^

No worries. I hope you got my point.

If you're going to keep worrying about finding the perfect man; you are most likely going to fell in love with the wrong one.

Quote Originally Posted by genessa View Post
    thank you po! Love your reply ^__^

kanang dili mag dali2 og buak sa imo........

ug gwapo pareho nako lisod mo seryoso

Quote Originally Posted by THE KID View Post
    kanang dili mag dali2 og buak sa imo........
    OT:buak2x napud oh.hahah

ONT:Bitaw a guy who will respect you and understand your feelings.

daghan man signs...
    ang pinaka obvious, mas unahon ka niya kaysa sa iyang barkada kay importante man ka niya...
    example,
    imbis na magdota/basketball session with barkada, mosakripisyo na lang siya tan-aw og twilight uban nimo..

Up for this thread

ang guy moseryoso na kung dli sad pabuang2 ang babaye....kung d ka pahalata nga easy to get ka...aw...seryosoon jud ka..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 12 123411 ... LastLast