Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up Lactation Cookies. Milkin' Cookies. Increase your Breastmilk Supply Mommies :)

Hi Mommies and Friends please like us on facebook
    https://www.facebook.com/pages/Homebaked-Treasures-by-Christine/473398982782722

Homebaked Treasures is now open to serve you
    You can text at 0922-9508983.
    Meet-up Location: Banawa, Cebu.
    Shipping: Please add 50php; COD please add 85php. For Cebu City buyers only.

Hello Mommies!!!

When I was in my 35 weeks of pregnancy I was researching on how to boost my milk supply aside from eating malunggay and I found “Lactation Cookies” which its three main ingredients are Oats, Flaxseed, and Brewer’s Yeast (I added Fenugreek after I gave birth.) When I’m in my 37 weeks I started to make these delicious and nutritious cookies and I found it very effective after I gave birth. After a day or two in the nursing room I noticed that my milk is “abundant” even the nurse/midwife noticed it and she asked me if I took any supplements to increase my milk supply. I just shared to her the treasure I have had found.

Our Lactation Cookies are made with the finest ingredients and the three key ingredients are:

Oats are eaten by nursing mommies worldwide to increase breast milk supply. It has fiber, iron, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants.

Brewer’s yeast is used to stimulate and increase the production of breast milk and it is a good source of the B-vitamins and amino acids essential for nursing mommies and their babies.

Flax seed provides an abundance of omega-3 fatty acids, necessary for brain development, which can be passed from mother to baby through breast milk.

Now you can eat delicious cookies and at the same time you increase your milk supply. For me I saw an immediate boost in my milk supply but it still depends in each individual. If you have an abundant supply of breast milk you will have a well-fed baby and a happy family.

You can eat 2-4 cookies a day and you can also share this to the whole family.
    Happy Breastfeeding!!!

195php/dozern
    Oatmeal Cookies with Choco Chips
    Oatmeal Cookies with Raisins
    Oatmeal Cookies with Dried Mangoes

235php/dozen
    Oatmeal Cookies with Almond
    Oatmeal Cookies with Kasuy

Psalm 127:3
    Children are a gift from the LORD; they are a reward from him. (NLT)
    Last edited by sonza9; 02-19-2014 at 06:24 PM.

good afternoon

This is also a good gift to your family and friends.

good afternoon!

Advance Happy Hearts Day!!!

Please like us at facebook https://www.facebook.com/pages/Homeb...73398982782722

good morning

good morning!

good afternoon!

good morning!!!!

want to try.. layu lng kau ang Banawa..

Hi! Where is your location Ma'm. Shipping is an option just add 50php within Cebu city. COD is also an option, just add 85php. Next day delivery.
    Last edited by sonza9; 02-19-2014 at 06:16 PM.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast