Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Adventure to ilocos Loaog!

Hello,

Kinsa nahibawan nice na hotel ngadto? Ok ra ba ang place?

I plan to go there karong May.. hehe taas taas pa akong planning.. pero its always good to be prepared

What activities pwede buhaton ngadto and the places to see!!! mga 3 days guru mi ngadto! ug afcourse pila sad ang budget.. dili super budgeted kaayo pero somewhere in the middle lng..

Salamat sa tanan ninyo help!!

up ta ni. .ganahan sad ko mu.adto

up sad nato neh!!!

subscribed kay naka avail sa cebpac promo

check and promo sa ensogo.com.ph ts. i wanted to go there too pero wala man koy kauban. ngita pa

nindot daw ngadto!! mayta naa mo reply na naka adto na.. para naa ko idea sa budget later on..
    Pero so far sa mga pictures they look great!!

Quote Originally Posted by yvonne6 View Post
    check and promo sa ensogo.com.ph ts. i wanted to go there too pero wala man koy kauban. ngita pa
    solo lang gani ko adto ig july puhon mam haha

^^seryoso? apil ko ana beh...gae kog exact date pero walay bakakay ha...tell me ahead of time ug final ba or naay change sa plans, makapalit niya kog voucher unya wala koy kauban adto, mura kog tanga. haha

up ko ani.. plan to go there karon july
    vigan-pagudpud-laoag

kinsa na naka try ani?

I went on a 3-day Vigan-Laoag-Pagudpud tour about two years ago. I don't remember exactly how much I spent, I guess it was somewhere around 5k-10k.

Set your travel schedule such that you arrive in Vigan early in the morning. We checked in at Villa Angela Heritage Hotel to get a feel of the 1850s Vigan house. They're a bit pricey, but hey, when in Vigan, stay in a Vigan house. After resting for a bit, you can then go on a walking tour around Vigan, just follow this guide: {eazy traveler}: DIY Walking Tour - Vigan City.

We had our lunch at Cafe Leona (you HAVE to try Vigan's bagnet!) and then proceeded to Chavit's Baluarte after. We stayed there for 2 hours maybe then went back to the city proper to continue with the walking tour. Then we rested for about an hour at the hotel and revisited Calle Crisologo during dinner time.

On the second day, we checked out of the hotel. First stop of the day was the Bantay Church Bell Tower. Then we travelled by bus to Batac. We got there around lunch time and arrived just in time before the Marcos Museum closed for lunch break. From there, we hired a tricycle to tour us to Paoay Church and Malacanang of the North. We skipped the sand dunes because of financial constraints. We got back to Batac and then rode a jeep to Laoag.

In Laoag, we weren't able to sight-see as much as we planned to because we went looking for a battery for the camera. (Lesson learned: make sure you have your camera battery charger with you when you travel.) We were able to make it to the last bus trip to Pagudpud at around 6pm. I think it was past 9pm when we got to Pagudpud. We've previously made accommodation arrangements with Cathy's Homestay, and they sent a tricycle to pick us up at the bus terminal.

We did not bring any swimwear (make sure you bring yours!) so we were not able to fully appreciate the Pagudpud beach adventure. Anyway, it was still great fun just admiring the sunrise. After breakfast, the tricycle driver from the previous night picked us up for the Pagudpud tour. One nice thing about trike drivers/tourist guides in Pagudpud is that the tour rates are fixed by their local government. So you can be sure that they're not ripping you off. They have north-bound and south-bound tours and we did both. Again, don't forget your swimwear! And sunscreen! You can check their current rate and the tourist spots included in the tours online.

The tour ended around 3pm, and we got on a bus back to Laoag. One of the places I wanted to visit in Laoag was Macy's Diner. But it was already closed when we got there. Too bad. Anyway, we went to the bus station and waited for the sleeper bus back to Manila, back to reality.

I hope that helped. Enjoy your Ilocos trip!

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast