Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast

Default If you had died and at heaven's gate and God asks you "Why should I let you in?"

If you had died today and at heaven's gate and God asks you, "Why should I let you in?"

What will be you answer?

PEACE!!!!

Default Re: If you had died and at heaven's gate and God asks you "Why should I let you in?"

If im at heavens gate... im prolly gonna sayt... "OH IM SO LOST!"

Default Re: If you had died and at heaven's gate and God asks you "Why should I let you

hahahaha patay mali....

Default Re: If you had died and at heaven's gate and God asks you "Why should I let you in?"

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz
    If you had died today and at heaven's gate and God asks you, "Why should I let you in?"

What will be you answer?

PEACE!!!!

Because You gave Your Son for me to save me. Through Your Son Christ Jesus, you made me QUALIFIED to partake of the inheritance of the saints in the light and has delivered me and coveyed me into the kingdom of Your Son.

Col 1:12 giving thanks to the Father who has QUALIFIED US to be partakers of the inheritance of the saints in the light.

13 He has delivered us from the power of darkness and conveyed us into the kingdom of the Son of His love,

14 in whom we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of sins.

because i'm dead and hell is on the other side. and to reach it, i have to go through this gate. ther is no other way. this is the only short-cut i know.

Why the heck not?!

<3

Default Re: If you had died and at heaven's gate and God asks you "Why should I let you

Because....

IMO, this is impossible!

For the sake of "IF", I would probably ask god tons of questions first. Then, I'll answer his question after...

coz i'm wid the DJ...

"Why should I let you in?"

... Why you let me die?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 15 123411 ... LastLast