Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Migration

Default Migration

Just wondering why people are not contented with what they have.

Been to different countries still they are so many people who wants to move out from one place to another.

I have friends who were born and raise here but they're Asians but still some of them wants to go to NY, London and etc., to work and live there. Even Caucasians are doing it also. now my question is why? is it because of the country? the culture? the economy? or what ever the reasons are.

I have one reason why people migrate from one place to another is for green pasture. but how come people who have already a wonderful country stable economy and so on and so fort still want to migrate to another country? Is it the influence of friends?

Different people, different reasons, different situations.. but it's not as general thing... not all people want to migrate... You are phrasing it as if everyone in the world wants to do it.

some people dont like there country, some people want to experience new things and some people hate there economy.. it varies.. and maybe influence of friends as well...

human's insatiable needs/wants...

ikaw sir? diba you would want to have a better life? what do you do? you get a job than to sit around at home...

same goes for qualified people who will go abroad to get a higher paying job than here and be a martyr and taxed out by government pigs...

true.gusto lng jud mo larga or see around the world

Quote Originally Posted by carbrill View Post
    Just wondering why people are not contented with what they have.

Been to different countries still they are so many people who wants to move out from one place to another.

I have friends who were born and raise here but they're Asians but still some of them wants to go to NY, London and etc., to work and live there. Even Caucasians are doing it also. now my question is why? is it because of the country? the culture? the economy? or what ever the reasons are.

I have one reason why people migrate from one place to another is for green pasture. but how come people who have already a wonderful country stable economy and so on and so fort still want to migrate to another country? Is it the influence of friends?
    Are we talking about migration or contentment? For me, migration is purely for personal gain and satisfaction and there's nothing wrong about it. Contentment, on the other hand, is often disastrous because it does not foster ingenuity and innovation.

TS gusto lang gyud ma change ang ilaha way of living, way of life and so on and so for..

both my wife and I only have one reason.
    we're gonna migrate there soon and stay there until...i don't know...

why? it could be boredom, loneliness..most ive known are needing to get their high's...or it could be jobs or pleasure.

mas angat dw.. "Si koan naa sa Australia nag work oh... Si Kuan naa sa America nagpuyo, choi kau ug sakyanan..." etc..etc...etc.. ang silingang chismosa...

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast