Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default BS Physical Therapy

Anyone taking this course here? Please share your experiences and how you managed to pass this course para naa koy idea. And also what school you went to. Looking forward in taking this course soon TIA

Lisod TS mao ra akong ma ingon...

I am a Physical Therapy student and I can only wish you the best of luck.. At first you might think what your going through will be hard during the early years as a student of PT but you will only realize that it gets harder and harder as you go.

TS it's not what you will go through, it's what you want..Go for it..

In order for you to pass, buy textbooks and study, study, and study.. don't get into the reviewers yet...Pray and trust God..

What school nimo plan mo take og PT TS?

Not a PT, but an OT student. Similar ra kaayo ang duha in terms of subjects. You will be following two subject trees/paths.
    First is the PT subjects and second is the med subjects. Majority sa PT subjects obviously PT professionals mu handle, ang sa med base sa akong school mga official doctors with their specialties. Like if imong subject kay neurology ang mu handle ana dr na neuro or if gross anatomy (muscles) kay someone na well versed ana or surgeon sometimes. Ang study load kay ok ra sa first two years since basic stuff pa mana sa PT na curriculum. Third year to fifth year, then it starts to get stressful so dapat kabaw ka mo manage sa imong time. You don't need to be a geek to pass through everything. Common conception man gud anaing mga PT and OT kay lagi hilot hilot so sayon ra but the process of studying and the subjects are hard. Pero if you know how to manage your time, then you'll do fine. Control lang jud sa laag nig abot ug upper year. Use your free time to study but don't forget to unwind sad.

Oh yeah do well sa imong basic classes sa first year and second year like Zoology, Biochemistry, and Human Anatomy (if nice kag teacher dire like comprehensive and kind alisod worth it jud na as a background for the upper year subjects). Mao ni imong main foundation when you take Physiology, Gross Anatomy, Neurophysiology, Neurology, Pathology, Physical Dysfunctions etc classes

Quote Originally Posted by cvill View Post
    Common conception man gud anaing mga PT and OT kay lagi hilot hilot so sayon ra but the process of studying and the subjects are hard.
    Let me correct this as a Physical Therapist.. "common MIS conception..

Quote Originally Posted by jeremiahjay View Post
    Let me correct this as a Physical Therapist.. "common MIS conception..
    Lol missed a prefix there

Quote Originally Posted by cmmyg View Post
    What school nimo plan mo take og PT TS?
    I guess mag SWU sa ko para ako jd testingan if ma kaya ba jd sa akong utok since its been a couple of years since naka decide na mag college ko. And besides any school that you go to doesnt matter its the student

Thanks for the thread TS. I created a BS Physical Therapy Thread months ago, so it would be better to merge nlang para usa ra ang information makuha. Please MODS. Thanks you.

https://www.istorya.net/forums/career...ly-abroad.html

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast