Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

Default Cookie butter anyone?

I've been seeing posts about this trader joe's cookie butter spread which is only available in the US but a lot of resellers on FB and Sulit are selling it for 400-500 per jar, so my question is, has anybody here in Cebu tried it? If so, where did you buy it? Is it really worth the hefty price tag? All comments appreciated

Image borrowed from the web

I've tried it about a couple of months ago when I was in the US. The one I tried was the Crunchy variety, at first taste all I said was "meh, what's so special and so good about this anyway. It's just so-so, nothing really special about it, so why is everyone so crazy about it". But the second and third time around it got way better, next thing I knew I've almost finished half of the jar. I've tried it with bread too, it was good. Also ate it straight from the jar

Bought mine at Trader Joe's when I was in the US a couple of months ago for around $3 something... forgot how much exactlybut it was around $3 or $3.75 something.

crunchy peanut butter lami mn xa. lami xa lan2x-non and yes it cost $3.55 in the states

nindut sad ang "sugar chocolate and coffee bean grinder"

for me it's not worth it, it tastes the same as those cheap local/home-made peanut butter...

cookie butter is not a peanut butter...it's primary ingredient is gingerbread cookies. it is worth the price. for me it is better than nutella and peanut butter. i like to eat it straight from the jar and with bread and strawberries.

Its tasty. my children like it so much, specially in breakfast we take it with bread. The best thing is that it is full of nurishment. Its best for health and body fitness.
    Click here for shelter
    Last edited by Maryna; 10-14-2013 at 01:08 AM. Reason: Correction

murag lami lagi ni. naa kaha ni sa S & R dri cebu

ako natry ko yan sa the sandwich guy, meron kasi sila cookie butter sandwich with banana. masarap siya

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast