Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast

Default Favorite Martial Arts Techniques and Styles

id like the kicks of taekwondo but i dont want to do it cause not so real for actual fight.

id like the steven segal moves but id like to modify the style.

i like the grace's locking move but more better if we know to apply some chi punches.

bisan unsa imong martial arts, pwede ka dinhi basta walay away comments lang kanang makatarunganon lang.

Default Re: FAVORIT MARTIAL ARTS TECHNIQUES/STYLES AND SYSTEM

brother in arms, bisan ma hurot nimo ug study tanan nga disipline unya wala ka self actuallization, useless tanan kay inig actual situation na maka ihi raka sa imo brief. mag dako lang huna huna. Just focus on one art and develop you own system. try sa Filmocan escrima Club. they teaches self actualization para dili ka mag tanga in time when your skills is badly needed.

www.filmocan.coms.ph

punch without thinking of how to punch..

kick without thinking of how to kick...

mao ni akong favorite. hehehehe, i like the gracie style as a sport and not as "self defence"

... my first option is always to strike than grapple

peace bai jirico

my favorite martial technique is taekwondo's turning long and full moon. i find it graceful and deadly, and i also find it easy to do..

Blog Entries

Agree with bai Chocomai.

Yes good sad nang Taekwondo, I like that turning,,,,

MGA BRO,,, THIS THREAD HERE IS OF WHAT YOU LIKE OF ANY MARTIAl arts techniques,,,,style or wat ever,,,IT DOES NT MEAN HAVE PRACTICED WITH BUT "WHAT YOU LIKE OR FAVORITE BA"

bAY oliver____ i dint not practis all the MA that i mention ,,up,, but i like lang kanang mga moves nga nindot sad tan-awon ba bisan dli applicable sa actual ,,,, I know man those even your filmocan,,,

lest try to change the oldskul perseption of the past - pahambugay, away2, himo2 storya, but an open mind if your filmocan is good then it is good ,,,this is not the time of patas-anay ug ihi,,, coz in reality thier alot of real fighter i mean real not good only in gym or for some demonstration but for REAL

KUMUSTA CHOCOMAI!

BALIK NYA KO PRACTIS DHA INYO BAI ,,,MIDYO bz PALANG AYO KO KARN,,,NAPA STUDENT _10?

AYAW KO BALII HA INIG BALIK NAKO ,,,MURAG SUBMIT NALANG KO UY,,,,HEHEHE!

i like how those masters move their sticks especially kung practice drills, smooth kaayo, and great concentration, one mistake and you could hurt your parter (or get hurt). arnis/eskrima is in reality the only practical reality based weapon martial art.

nindot sad ning tan awon ang aikido, mga countermoves kay lagpot jud ang kuntra.

OT:
    Heheheh, oks lang bai, medyo busy ang mga tao karon but in anycase, nindot na kaayo ang area bai, its 1000% better than the last time you were here.
    ang mats nindot na kaayo ligid ligiran. as always, free raka mu anhi, pero murag dili gihapon ta ka pildi ni student_10 bai, bisag unsaon. hehehehe. sige lang.. sports ra bitaw.

bro jirico naa ba moy mga training arnis sticks? kanang murag rubberized nya hangin ang sulod niya?

Doce pares amarra :mrgreen:

Patay na kono ang onom ka pares part ma-o na says pares na kono na. Tino-od na?

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 22 123411 ... LastLast