Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast

Default Re: Divorce Bill is next after RH Bill

who says there's no divorce in the Phils.? wala lang gi klaro but kanang Nullity of Marriage, mistakenly and popularly known as Annulment same2x ra na..kay ang "psychological incapacity" nga element churva..ma twist and bend and ma himoan ra na og istorya...unsa man diay nang mga artista? and yes dghan na dili artista gamit ani bsta naay dadatch! hehe!!

and yes!! naay Divorce! nga Divorce jud!! only one instance lang or one situation pwede Divorce sa Phils. do your legal research and mka balo ra mo.

i think, it's just a play of words. whatever one may call it, divorce or annulment, it's just the same: to break or broken marriage.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by gmaroxram View Post
    your way of thinking bout the bold one sir is just across the horizon to the bottom of the sea.. In short lagpas ra kaayo..
    Perhaps,
    but I'm just showing scenarios here,
    do you think that such is impossible to happen.
    It's one way to deviate/manipulate away from a law called polygamy.

Then please tell me why is it "lagpas kaayo".

murag dili ang divorce bill ang priority sunod tuig sa mga law makers.. sa ako nabasahan sa yahoo, ang FOI ang sunod nila ipasar.. mas nindot ni ug mapasar dayon kay nag promote nig transparancy sa goberno natu..

Quote Originally Posted by mAlD|tO View Post
    just in time..ngano man jud e maintain ang relationship kung abusive na?
    Mao sad na ang laing problema. Why marry the wrong person?

ang solution ani kay usa ra jud: DILI MAG-MINYO

For us Filipinos who are following Christ, this will be the very law that will tarnish our names.

bahalag grabe na ang physical violence sa marriage.. til death do us part gihapon
    either c sir maka patay n misis or c misis maka patay ni sir

Mag apil apil nsad ang Simbahan ani...

Quote Originally Posted by seanryzel View Post
    who says there's no divorce in the Phils.? wala lang gi klaro but kanang Nullity of Marriage, mistakenly and popularly known as Annulment same2x ra na..kay ang "psychological incapacity" nga element churva..ma twist and bend and ma himoan ra na og istorya...unsa man diay nang mga artista? and yes dghan na dili artista gamit ani bsta naay dadatch! hehe!!
    Annulment - renders a marriage void due to lack of consent, mental illness*, fraud, intimidation/force, impotence... In other words the marriage was never valid in the first place.

Divorce - dissolves a marriage (regardless if valid/invalid) for whatever reason with the consent of the two parties.

Pareha ra?

and yes!! naay Divorce! nga Divorce jud!! only one instance lang or one situation pwede Divorce sa Phils. do your legal research and mka balo ra mo.
    I know there's divorce for Muslims, but I'm not sure how their "divorce" translates into law.

But here you are. Kindly enlighten us, shed some light to this "one instance" you speak of where divorce is allowed in the Phils.

11.    Advertisement

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ... 56789101118 ... LastLast