Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast

Default Divorce Bill is next after RH Bill

Senator Pia Cayetano, head of the Senate committee on youth, women and family relations, is ready to engage in another controversial issue, the proposed divorce bill, but only after Congress is done with the Reproductive Health measure.
    “Hayaan nyong tapusin ko muna ito tapos magbabaran tayo sa divorce, ok?” Cayetano told reporters on Wednesday, referring to the RH bill now being tackled at the bicameral conference committee.
    But in May this year, the senator openly expressed in a television interview the need for Congress to start debates on divorce.
    “I really think it’s high time for the divorce bill,” she said when asked if there is now a need to pursue discussion on the proposed divorce bill.
    “I’ll tell you why. I’ve talked to lawyers and psychologists and psychiatrists and it’s so traumatic to go through annulment because under our Philippine laws, you have to blame someone, you have to say you’re incapacitated, you’re saying that this marriage never existed, which is not true,” she said.

Senate: Divorce bill after RH | Inquirer News

Pila kaha ka Istoryans ang mag file ug divorce ani noh?

Unsay inyo ikasulti ani? Murag seryoso ra ba si Sen Pia ...
    Last edited by kuyabog; 12-19-2012 at 11:43 AM.

Default Re: Divorce Bill is next after RH Bill

She says its traumatic to go through annulment. Ang divorce kay traumatic man sad di ba? Lahi lang nga process.

C.I.A.
    Blog Entries

The foundation of the Filipino
    people is in peril.
    For who's interest the bill is designed for?.

Di nko mu uyon ani

OT, nabati na lagi ning dagway aning Cayetano. nanambok sa pork barrel?
    Last edited by SioDenz; 12-19-2012 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SioDenz View Post
    Di nko mu uyon ani

OT, nabati na lagi ning dagway aning Cayetano. nanambok sa pork barrel?
    OT: lawgawa nimo Denz ...

Naunsa na man ning Pinas.. naay divorce dihas SG bai Denz?

Quote Originally Posted by kuyabog View Post

Pila kaha ka Istoryans ang mag file ug divorce ani noh?

Unsay inyo ikasulti ani? Murag seryoso ra ba si Sen Pia ...
    [/FONT][/COLOR]

Daghan-daghan jud mi bro.. hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by gmaroxram View Post
    Daghan-daghan jud mi bro.. hahaha
    nag plano man ning akong tapad nga abogado diri nga mag setup na mi daan ug special office para ani...

Quote Originally Posted by Majesty View Post
    She says its traumatic to go through annulment. Ang divorce kay traumatic man sad di ba? Lahi lang nga process.
    Mas lisod man jud ang process sa annulment compare to divorce papers. Daghan ko kaila istoryans ug dili na ang ila annulment was approved not in a due process. Nibayad nalang sila sa huwes para ma approbahan kay basin sa atoang balaod lagi, before ma annul dapat man i convince na magbalik ang nagbuwag which dakong kabuang..

personally just for myself, i am inclined to lean towards divorce because i am a selfish prick but higher wisdom dictates that this will be the total erosion of values and loose morals. RE: America's 50% divorce rate. Progressive but a relatively, if i may say so, a lot of garbage as a people.

Why do you think a lot of people go berserk here for no apparent reason but blame it on mental illness kuno? These kind of things rarely happen to Asians, Europeans, Latinos, etc. It happens but very isolated because we have more solid family values and closer family ties and divorce destroys this from one generation to another.

Divorce produces latch key kids, dysfunctional/nuclear families, decline of spirituality, rape, incest and domestic violence among more other reasons.

The argument between divorce and annulment:

Annulment: I never loved you in the first place thus our marriage was null and void from the start. Others say it is such hypocrisy.

Divorce: I loved you but I don't love you anymore. More honest, more practical. Keyword being practical.

Faith: Marriage should be in sickness and in health, for better or worse, etc. etc. etc. So even with the presence of a divorce law, then your strong faith will tell you not to invoke that law but we all know human nature and that realistically the flesh is weak even if we practice our individual faith.

Logic: If you are a Filipino in a pre-dominantly Catholic country which is almost impossible to separate from the state because of tradition, history and culture and you believe in divorce, then don't get married.

For the Philippine culture, I think we are better off without divorce. It is the reason why even in misery, we are still happier as a people.
    Last edited by LytSlpr; 12-19-2012 at 12:20 PM.

kani dili ko mo support ani.

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 24 123411 ... LastLast