Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Worst Anime series you have seen?

I have caught a glimpse of this series "Fushigi Yuugi" way back 2003 in GMA, and that was Tagalog Dubbed. After a few episodes I failed to watched it again due to my work assignment. I never knew the rest of the series, and I was left hanging because even during the few episodes I watched in TV I noticed it was a little girly, I was curious because the lineup of the supporting characters "Suzaku 7" was promising, expecting it to have similarities in Ghostfighter/YuYu Hakushu and other cool anime.

So lately I purchased a DVD of the whole series, including OVA series. I was really disappointed on the plot and the whole story. The anime was only centered about a girl's childish romance, and the other part of the stories (fight scenes, etc..) was just left as a decoration or frail support of the story.

Anyway, it was the worst anime that I have watched. For me, drama anime/cartoons such as "Cedie", "Sarah", and "Remy" had even better plot or stories.

Default Re: Worst Anime series you have seen?

tenjo tenge

Ganahan lage ko pilo-piloon ang DVD sa Fushigi Yuugi....

Blog Entries

hmmmm.... para nako kanang beyblade series.. wala ko kasabot why naay dragon mu-gawas sa iyang beyblade. hahaha

I agree with you TS... weird kaayo ang Fushigi Yuugi >_< wa jud ko kasabot

If hilig ka ug anime, then na anad ka sa styles sa other anime/manga such as Rurouni Kenshin, Naruto, Bleach, etc..., ma super disappointed jud ka sa style/plot sa Fushigi Yuugi.

Imba kaayo. From the beginning until the end, One member of seryu 7 is enough to finish the whole suzaku 7. Her suzaku 7 or warriors/proctector never did train or further develop their powers, or if ever they have useful powers.

Hmm.. basta, Makalabad jud sa ulo...

beyblade....whaahhah bitaw ui...

Blog Entries

Fushigi Yuugi? hmmm opening song raman ako ganahan ana, but that's not the worst for me, try and "La Blue Girl", hehe

It seems One Piece is not on your list, try watch it from beginning to recent, don't mind the drawing style kay kingkoy kau, but ok raman na. But to your surprise, you will feel the deepest drama. bsta nindot ni cya, naa koi silingan usa ka pamilyahan, fanatic ug One piece ila sala pono ug One piece action figures (suya kau ko ato ila Sunny og merry nga barko)..

bsta TRy one piece!

^d ba LA blue girl is hentai man? LOL

Fushigi Yuugi sad ako... everytime mo shagit to c miaka ug "Tamahomeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee" i wanted to jab something in my ears jud hehehe... u ask why ni tna.aw ko? coz mao man paborito sa ako sister, she bought the entire series for $300 dollars .

hahah...^^ lol vampire hunter part 1..

11.    Advertisement

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast